Twitter: Kelvin Joseph to miss Chiefs game

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
So instead of taking a wait and see approach....without even knowing what the deal is....SMH. Unbelievable.
It doesn't matter! It's always one thing or another so far when it comes to Kelvin Joseph since Preseason. The guy simply does not get on the field. The SMH should go to fans like you who keep making excuses.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It doesn't matter! It's always one thing or another so far when it comes to Kelvin Joseph since Preseason. The guy simply does not get on the field. The SMH should go to fans like you who keep making excuses.
I didn't make a damn excuse. I'm being logical. See fans like you? Had you had your way? We wouldn't have drafted Parsons because he had "issues" in college. Its just ridiculous. I don't know a damn thing about Joseph. Hell when they drafted him I didn't even know who he was. All i'm saying is if the guy had a personal matter he shouldn't have that go against him.

J_Allen

Reaction score
He probably has to record a mix tape.

People really need to lighten up on this kid...

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
And you think this because...he's missing one game for personal reasons of which we don't even know yet??? Really????? Some people on here amaze me...

I think this because he’s in the music industry and is trying to split his time between two professions. Get it? Geniuses like you NEVER cease to amaze me.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
One of the biggest games of the year and you are MIA???? Momma or dad better be near death or super sick -something on this level. Hope not. Better not be making another rap video:facepalm: P.S. again....Hope it's nothing serious.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
So instead of taking a wait and see approach....without even knowing what the deal is....SMH. Unbelievable.
hey, guilty until proven innocent :rolleyes:

but given our 2nd round history of draft picks failing for one reason or other....I guess snake bitten.

he had a bit of reputation. missed time in off season. got injured and missed time during season. now he is back for one game and then out again.....well...I am just getting myself ready

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
hey, guilty until proven innocent :rolleyes:

but given our 2nd round history of draft picks failing for one reason or other....I guess snake bitten.

he had a bit of reputation. missed time in off season. got injured and missed time during season. now he is back for one game and then out again.....well...I am just getting myself ready
Do you acknowledge that Parsons had a reputation too though?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
One of the biggest games of the year and you are MIA???? Momma or dad better be near death or super sick -something on this level. Hope not. Better not be making another rap video:facepalm: P.S. again....Hope it's nothing serious.
It ain't the biggest game of the year please the Cowboys damn near have their division locked up. Y'all sound crazy lol.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
If someone close to him just died, lot of people on this thread going to feel like arseholes. LOL

I knew it was too good to be true. Things were so calm yesterday, we looked like a healthy team, except for the three defensive lineman. First Joseph and now Cooper.

We can win without him. We did it most of the year. I just wanted to see our second rounder get some more experience and see if we have something.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If someone close to him just died, lot of people on this thread going to feel like arseholes. LOL

I knew it was too good to be true. Things were so calm yesterday, we looked like a healthy team, except for the three defensive lineman. First Joseph and now Cooper.

We can win without him. We did it most of the year. I just wanted to see our second rounder get some more experience and see if we have something.
No, they're not. The people who think it have shown themselves to be that way. It won't change their mind regardless of what the situation is.