Twitter: Kelvin Joseph to miss Chiefs game

Jarntt

Reaction score
Personal reason from at least Friday to Sunday? Must be something somewhat serious

fivetwos

Reaction score
Maybe he couldn't secure studio time for other than a Sunday.

Priorities.

Whatever on this guy already. Just redshirt him and watch the mess of yet another second round pick unfold over the next couple years.

Maybe they will learn not to fixate on position during the draft because that's exactly what they did.

CapnB

Reaction score
A firm believer in seeing all the facts before having an opinion on a subject. But you cant deny that it seems like there has been something over and over. Not saying where there's smoke there's fire... but where there's smoke there's fire.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Should probably wait and see what happened before we pass judgement

An excused absence for a game always makes me a little nervous. Not as concerned when it’s for a practice. Maybe there’s a death in his family. We’ll see.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I didn't make a damn excuse. I'm being logical. See fans like you? Had you had your way? We wouldn't have drafted Parsons because he had "issues" in college. Its just ridiculous. I don't know a damn thing about Joseph. Hell when they drafted him I didn't even know who he was. All i'm saying is if the guy had a personal matter he shouldn't have that go against him.
I wanted Micah Parsons, but not in the Top 10. That Jerry was able to trade down to #12 AND PICK UP AN EXTRA 3RD ROUND PICK was absolutely perfect! So don't be saying I didn't want Micah Parsons, because I did!

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Cowboys should have moved up 4 measly spots and picked monster DT Christian Barmore at the 40th spot in the 2nd round, instead of CB Kelvin Joseph.

Barmore has been tearing it up all season long for Bill Belichick and the Patriots. DT has been a weakness for the Cowboys for many years as it still is today. What were Jerry Jones, Stephen Jones, Will McClay, Mike McCarthy and Dan Quinn thinking?
Barmore #38
Joseph #44

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Availability is key in the NFL. Bad start for this young man. Doesn't matter why, it is what it is.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Fill me in. What was Parsons rep? I have not heard.

"
First and foremost, Parsons’ character has been heavily questioned. Some teams could potentially take Parsons completely off their board due to these worries.

Not to get too far into details and the "he said, she said," but the whole hazing scandal he was involved in can’t be completely ignored. " - Sports Illustrated

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I wanted Micah Parsons, but not in the Top 10. That Jerry was able to trade down to #12 AND PICK UP AN EXTRA 3RD ROUND PICK was absolutely perfect! So don't be saying I didn't want Micah Parsons, because I did!
You just confirmed what I said. If we had the 10th pick in the draft you would've been upset we picked Parsons. Right or wrong?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You just confirmed what I said. If we had the 10th pick in the draft you would've been upset we picked Parsons. Right or wrong?
You lied about saying I didn't want Micah Parsons. I never said I didn't want Micah Parsons. I said I didn't want to use a top 10 pick on him. Anything after the top 10 would be fine, which is what happened.

Creeper

Reaction score
I read he had an excused absence from practice. I have not seen anything indicating he would miss Sunday's game or that the excused absence was for more than 1 practice. Is there a source for this story somewhere?

LovinItAll

Reaction score
Maybe he couldn't secure studio time for other than a Sunday.

Priorities.

Whatever on this guy already. Just redshirt him and watch the mess of yet another second round pick unfold over the next couple years.

Maybe they will learn not to fixate on position during the draft because that's exactly what they did.

We’ve drafted extremely well over the past few years. Get over it.

817Gill

Reaction score
What’s up with y’all? Someone died in his family can y’all not jump to conclusions? When did so many get so callous on here?