Twitter: Kelvin Joseph to miss Chiefs game

RonWashington

Reaction score
Trysten Hill Taco Charlton …Mo Claiborne . It’s getting uncomfortable . After Chiefs you have a short week would not expect anything in Raiders game.

If my math calculator is working that still leaves what 6 games , four against lukewarm anemic NFC East offenses for # 24 to come around possibly contribute as an extra DB when gunslingers like Rodgers Stafford and that bunch show up at the Art gallery looking to steal a painting and a victory . Joseph needs exposure snaps to live action .

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Parsons is excellent. Osa is good. Golston is decent. Every other pick has a lot of potential.
Any player in the NFL has potential, but how many of our picks this year has actually contributed or shown to be good? According to you, only 3.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
this place will never shut up on judging ie prejudging players actions..its insane..

players and coaches dont owe us anything and a family's emergency that required immediate travel , well it happens. Really need to stay out of players business.

People love gossip.

Brooksey

Reaction score
Parsons is excellent. Osa is good. Golston is decent.

Yes and Yes but Golston won't make it. Maybe a career backup but I don't see it. Being weak against the pass is one thing but he's weak against the run too

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Dang looks like next year before we see any real contribution from him. The way it is going anyway.
However, missing this game, there will still be 7 left. Plus playoffs. Plenty of time.

looks like a bad draft pick.

could have used it on the OL.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Yes and Yes but Golston won't make it. Maybe a career backup but I don't see it. Being weak against the pass is one thing but he's weak against the run too

some of our draft picks don’t seem to be working out…

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Hope there is no serious issue, but if it was me there would have to be in order to miss a game while still trying to earn more playing time.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
Patience has worn out after 26 years of coddling. We've seen the results.

Demand better.

The thing is, ten years, twenty, thirty years... doesn't make a difference. Don't blame the sons for the sins of the father. All those decades were wasted by different people, so blame them. We had some excellent draft rounds in a row, still not every pick will become a superstar. I'm happy with what we got. Two more years like this and we have a lot of fun years to come as Cowboys fans. :cool:

JustChip

Reaction score
I enjoy this forum as much as anyone, but this thread is what is wrong with it. If it wasn’t for some of the boneheaded/insensitive commentary on guys half of us pick as whipping boys it would be a great improvement.

Dude had someone die in his family and before anyone has any clue what happened he’s a “bust” or “can’t get out of his own way”. How can a family member dying mean he’s a bust or he’s in his own way? Terrible stuff from some of y’all smh
I agree with you 100%. However, the line from Big Jake comes to mind - your fault, my fault, nobodies fault…. This situation is simply unfortunate on multiple fronts if it is a death in the family.

First, and foremost, it’s unfortunate for the young man as a human being. Second, it’s unfortunate as a player because he’s losing valuable development time. And lastly, it’s unfortunate for the team because he’s not able to contribute and develop.

Daillest88

Reaction score
Jesus it’s a personal matter, rumors are a relative passed away. Let’s wait on this