Twitter: Kevin Burkhardt and Greg Olsen to call Cowboys-Falcons game

Plankton

Reaction score
You know who I surprisingly like as broadcasters? The new guys that are doing Monday Night Football. I think they do a good job.

They were pretty bad last night. Griese was saying that the Bears should go for two after they scored a touchdown to tie the game at 26, and the Steelers had a penalty. You know, because being up by 2 won't prevent you from losing on a FG attempt.

Steve Levy also said that the final FG attempt by Cairo Santos hit the crossbar when it landed one yard into the end zone. Not exactly Emmy level announcing last night.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Greg Olsen commented during the telecast on Sunday that heading into the game everyone thought the Cowboys were a good team. lol One of the talking heads on NFL Network pretty much said the same thing. Everyone is starting to question whether the team is any good after Sunday’s performance.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
This must be part of the conspiracy theory fans on this board talk about. More proof to fans that the NFL has it out for the Cowboys. The league probably suspects Burkhardt and Olsen jinxed us so they’re having them do our game again. Same time, same place, same broadcast team. It’s all part of the leagues down with the Cowboys agenda. :laugh:

Last edited:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
This topic wouldn’t exist if we didn’t get our butts handed to us on Sunday. The board will go completely bonkers if we have the same officiating crew from last week. lol If we lose we may be stuck with Kevin Burkhardt and Greg Olsen the rest of the season. :laugh:

Reaction score
This topic wouldn’t exist if we didn’t get our butts handed to us on Sunday. The board will go completely bonkers if we have the same officiating crew from last week. If we lose we may be stuck with Kevin Burkhardt and Greg Olson the rest of the season. :laugh:
I wonder if the Cowboys will get Corrente this week and he decides to throw a hip check to Micah? :omg: Before flamboyantly throwing a taunting flag at him