Twitter: Kevin Burkhardt and Greg Olsen to call Cowboys-Falcons game

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I wonder if the Cowboys will get Corrente this week and he decides to throw a hip check to Micah? :omg: Before flamboyantly throwing a taunting flag at him

If we get the same officiating crew the conspiracy crowd here will go nuts! You have fans here who think the NFL is rigged and that the league is against the Cowboys. I’m sure some are banging their heads against the wall that Kevin Burkhardt and Greg Olsen are doing our game again. Lol

Carson

Reaction score
Sports fans are a superstitious bunch. :muttley:
It’s crazy. I’ve only wore a jersey once this year (Tampa). I didn’t against the chargers and haven’t since. Totally was responsible for the win streak in my head
:lmao2:

rambo2

Reaction score
Greg Olsen commented during the telecast on Sunday that heading into the game everyone thought the Cowboys were a good team. lol One of the talking heads on NFL Network pretty much said the same thing. Everyone is starting to question whether the team is any good after Sunday’s performance.
The team is a good team.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Sports fans are a superstitious bunch. :muttley:

Some here are beyond superstitious they’re nut cases. There’s a few posters that need to be institutionalized.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
They need to create a therapy zone here. They could find a shrink to moderate it. :laugh:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
It’s crazy. I’ve only wore a jersey once this year (Tampa). I didn’t against the chargers and haven’t since. Totally was responsible for the win streak in my head
:lmao2:

I’m sure there’s plenty of fans who think they’re solely responsible for the Cowboys fate. If they forget and change their underwear they’ve been wearing for the past several weeks or don’t perform some wacky pregame ritual right before the opening kick off and the Cowboys lose, it was all their fault.

lkelly

Reaction score
They were pretty bad last night. Griese was saying that the Bears should go for two after they scored a touchdown to tie the game at 26, and the Steelers had a penalty. You know, because being up by 2 won't prevent you from losing on a FG attempt.

Steve Levy also said that the final FG attempt by Cairo Santos hit the crossbar when it landed one yard into the end zone. Not exactly Emmy level announcing last night.
Yep, the current MNF crew continues the string of morons they've stocked the booth with. On top of all that, Levy managed to insult Najee Harris by confusing him with Josh Jacobs. I was wondering if they might need to give him a breathalyzer.

The only thing this booth has going for it is that they get compared to Tessitore and Booger. It's like comparing Garrett to Campo. Just a different flavor of cringe.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I don’t mind 1pm games. Just means early to bed for me. Unless we blow them out I will be crashed by 8… Lol.

mrmojo

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Kevin Burkhardt and Greg Olsen are this era's blue uniforms......

garyo1954

Reaction score
If Atlanta jumps out to a 30-0 lead, we'll know who to blame.