Keyshawn Johnson. "The Cowboys will start 2-4 before the bye but it won't be his fault"

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
How does he know it wont be Dak fault?? Can he see into the future? He is already giving Dak a pass and season hasnt even started yet. When has any NFL QB in the history of the league started every game for the first 6 weeks and played no part in the team losing 4 games? Keyshawn has confirmed he is too stupid for TV

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
How does he know it wont be Dak fault?? Can he see into the future? He is already giving Dak a pass and season hasnt even started yet. When has any NFL QB in the history of the league started every game for the first 6 weeks and played no part in the team losing 4 games? Keyshawn has confirmed he is too stupid for TV
He’s stating his opinion. What a weird thing to get upset over on this Saturday. Go outside or to take a nap. You guys think anyone is stupid who doesn’t share the same opinion as you but will listen to Colin Cowerd and Skip Bayliss.

shabazz

Reaction score
Many in the media have given Rayne Dakota a pass.......which is hypocritical because they also attack and criticize Cousins who has neatly identical numbers.

One can only wonder why..........

Yobwocs

Reaction score
I hope you realize there are more Dak fans in the media and among NFL players than any other QB in the NFC. Only equal is maybe Hurts.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Just another bash Dak thread.

Yobwocs

Reaction score
Many in the media have given Rayne Dakota a pass.......which is hypocritical because they also attack and criticize Cousins who has neatly identical numbers.

One can only wonder why..........
Once again this lame argument. Cousins has identical numbers to Burrow and Allen too. I say for the 10th time.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Of course it won't be Keyshawn's fault, he doesn't play in the NFL anymore.

Kolemmitt

Reaction score
Some of you are so incredibly obsessed with Dak
He's a good, maybe great regular season QB.
He doesn't have a great post season record.
The debate starts with can we realistically win a Super Bowl with him on a massive contract?
But, here's the thing, unless your last name is Jones, it doesn't matter what you think.
So, just relax and enjoy summer.

shabazz

Reaction score
Once again this lame argument. Cousins has identical numbers to Burrow and Allen too. I say for the 10th time.
And I'll say for the 11th time , Burrow and Allen don't have losing playoff records and are are a combined 10-7 in the playoffswith AFC Championship games and SB, while power-couple Dak and Cousins are a combined 3-9 and haven't ever sniffed a Championship game.

Two winners and two perennial chokers

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
I hope you realize there are more Dak fans in the media and among NFL players than any other QB in the NFC. Only equal is maybe Hurts.
Why does anyone need to know that? Who cares how popular Dak is among players and stupid "experts"? Does that get us anything? Dak been around for 8 years with jack to show for all this popularity. He'll retire the most beloved QB of all time...among his peers and media. Hooray for us. I mean if they want to crush on the guy, whatever. I loved Drew Bledsoe, but nobody jumped on that train.