Keyshawn Johnson. "The Cowboys will start 2-4 before the bye but it won't be his fault"

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
That’s been one of the issues in the playoffs. Games are being put on the shoulders of our QB. We’ve also had issues with past protection. That can happen when you have no running game.
Well, duh! lol. That's what his job is and that is why he gets most of the salary cap. You funny, KJJ.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
How does he know it wont be Dak fault?? Can he see into the future? He is already giving Dak a pass and season hasnt even started yet. When has any NFL QB in the history of the league started every game for the first 6 weeks and played no part in the team losing 4 games? Keyshawn has confirmed he is too stupid for TV
Maybe with "he" he meant himself ?!

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
You obviously haven’t been keeping track on what’s been going wrong with this team. Wake up! Our defensive ranking during the regular season was top five, but it was probably bottom five against the good teams. Our defense STUNK against San Francisco and Buffalo. It also STUNK against a bad AZ team. Our defense didn’t perform well against any of the contending teams, except for Philly in the second game when they were in the middle of a collapse. Have you not noticed our defense falls apart in the playoffs?

Have you not noticed our pass rush disappears in the playoffs? Did we look like a top five defense in the playoffs against Green Bay? In our last two home playoff games we’ve recorded ZERO sacks on the QB. During the regular season, we force a bunch of turnovers, but can’t get any in the playoffs. It’s almost like we brought back Mike Nolan for the playoffs and suited up our 2020 defense against the Packers. We saved our poorest defensive performance for the playoffs last season. Do you disagree our defense was crap against Green Bay?
So was Dak and the offense. Your point?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He’s stating his opinion. What a weird thing to get upset over on this Saturday. Go outside or to take a nap. You guys think anyone is stupid who doesn’t share the same opinion as you but will listen to Colin Cowerd and Skip Bayliss.
You get pretty nasty about other peoples opinions. No difference.

Sheepherder

Reaction score
He’s stating his opinion. What a weird thing to get upset over on this Saturday. Go outside or to take a nap. You guys think anyone is stupid who doesn’t share the same opinion as you but will listen to Colin Cowerd and Skip Bayliss.

It won't be his fault, huh?

Well, it's Keyshawn's fault that Undisputed is being canceled and why everything he touches becomes ruins in his wake.
It's very possible they go 2-4. They could be 4-8 by the end of week 13.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
nah, he is right, Keyshawn is being stupid in this case

Sheepherder

Reaction score
He’s seen the multitude of issues with the team especially the defensive breakdowns in the playoffs.
Well look at it this way. Everybody else has gone out and improved their rosters in free agency. What has Dallas done? Let that soak in.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
So was Dak and the offense. Your point?
Don’t know where you’ve been, but our offense under Dak has done a lot more in the playoffs than our defense. We’ve lost two playoff games where our offense scored 30 or more points. We had over 500 yards of offense against the Packers last January, scoring 32 points but we got blown out because our defense couldn’t stop the Packers and keep them out of the endzone. We kept allowing them to score TDs all day instead of holding them to a FG. Like I said, wake up!

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Well look at it this way. Everybody else has gone out and improved their rosters in free agency. What has Dallas done? Let that soak in.
We certainly didn’t improve our roster in free agency. We’ll have to see if the draft improves it. No assurances everybody else got better with free agency. We’ve seen teams like Washington attack free agency with vengeance and not get any better. Once some of these free agents get paid, they stop showing up. We’ve seen a number of high price free agent signings not pan out for teams.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Don’t know where you’ve been, but our offense under Dak has done a lot more in the playoffs than our defense. We’ve lost two playoff games where our offense scored 30 or more points. We had over 500 yards of offense against the Packers last January, scoring 32 points but we got blown out because our defense couldn’t stop the Packers and keep them out of the endzone. We kept allowing them to score TDs all day instead of holding them to a FG. Like I said, wake up!
How many playoff games have we lost when thd defense gives up less than 30?

fivetwos

Reaction score
Well, if some of you are right and all Jerry wants is to be relative and interesting, he has already nailed half.

This is going to be one very interesting season.

Unfortunately for me, I have TV shows for that, and I’d prefer my football team to be more concerned with football, but that’s not gonna happen. I get it. (Insert Jerry wink and grin).

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lotta people are allowed here detrimental to our community. Interesting you single out mtneer.
He posted that he's an Eagle's fan, makes fun of the Cowboys on their board and then openly wants us to lose....not my cup of tea. I get the Dak hate, but if he's here, I'd rather hope that he improves... you want to defend him, have at it

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
He posted that he's an Eagle's fan, makes fun of the Cowboys on their board and then openly wants us to lose....not my cup of tea. I get the Dak hate, but if he's here, I'd rather hope that he improves... you want to defend him, have at it
Flllllyyyy Eagles Flyyyyyy

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don’t and I would ask you to show me an example of this but as usual you have no proof of this. You guys just can’t take someone thinking different then you and you gotta take that up with your doctor.
What difference would make to you if i showed you what you do? you think you can dispense internet psych advice to other people but cant diagnose yourself.

Its a common dilemma to "experts"