kid slaps mom

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Doomsday101;3305975 said:
So pretty much your just a rotten child, that should have been put in a burlap sack and drowned as a child. :lmao2:

I always thought he had been...

:D

silverbear

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;3306419 said:
You hell at me and call me nancy...not sure if that counts.:banghead:

NO, NANCY, IT DOESN'T!!!!!!!!!!!

If you'd just cut your hair, young man, people might stop mistaking you for a girl...

silverbear

Reaction score
Hostile;3306530 said:
Whaddya mean not my usual fun self? Did I or did I not order a chicken and an egg at lunch so I could see which one came first?

So which one did??

I'm just DYING to know, give it up...

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
rkell87;3306826 said:
don't be sorry, I'm not , i know damn well i was a little **** and deserved just about every whooping i got. i look back on my behavior now and am appalled, and ashamed of the way i acted. i really don't consider what i got as getting beat, nor consider it child abuse, i consider it discipline. trust me i didn't get whooped just for the hell of it or for little things.
You don't look back and feel appalled because you got beat. You do so because you grew up. And you din't grow up because you were beat. It would have happened regardless of how your parents treated you.

Unfortunately, your parents could have helped you along in that process.

That said, a spanking is not child abuse. To say so is just complete idiocy.

rkell87

Reaction score
theogt;3306916 said:
You don't look back and feel appalled because you got beat. You do so because you grew up. And you din't grow up because you were beat. It would have happened regardless of how your parents treated you.

Unfortunately, your parents could have helped you along in that process.

That said, a spanking is not child abuse. To say so is just complete idiocy.
your right but i remember the way i acted( i mean specific instances not a vague idea of me not acting right) because of those spankings, and after each spanking i didn't do the things that got me whooped so it was effective. i have always been a little more mature than my peers in my age group and i think that comes from a combo of lessons learned the hard way early, values instilled in me, and being raised by a single mother(you learn how to have a real conversation with adults when you are one on one all the time) like i said i don't consider what i got to be a 'beating' saying i got beat sounds so much worse than getting smacked across the butt with a belt/switch/paddle/hand its not like i got hit and just kept getting hit i got a few swats hard enough to sting its not like i ended up in the fetal position trying to protect myself.

Teren_Kanan

Reaction score
Passepartout;3306976 said:
Boy needs his butt kicked and tanned really badly. What a jerk!

Probably true. Discipline would do him well..

However the mother deserves to be slapped by someone for being a terrible parent heh. Someone stronger than her kid.