Kiper draft grade

Rayman70

Reaction score
I have no idea what he knows or doesn’t. But by and large, today’s writers and media folks are purely mouthpieces. They’re offering speculative opinions, often just parroting others, the same as in here.
we don't call ourselves experts and get paid like them yahoos do. They are frauds. We at least ,for the most part, don't pretend to be something we aren't.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I feel like we will make a move for a RB via trade still. NOWAY, we stand pat

rambo2

Reaction score
the draft was full of jags with potential at LB in rd 5 just like the kid we drafted 2 rds early. . We passed on a good rb prospect in the process.
They obviously were very impressed with Liufau and Zimmer has developed some good linebackers in the past.

JustChip

Reaction score
we don't call ourselves experts and get paid like them yahoos do. They are frauds. We at least ,for the most part, don't pretend to be something we aren't.
True. I honestly stopped listening to or watching sports talk shows 20 years ago. Same with “news” talk shows. Kiper at one time was legit, but I seriously doubt he’s watched 1 minute if film in a loooong time. He has a staff that might do that and he’s simply the mouthpiece.

Rayman70

Reaction score
True. I honestly stopped listening to or watching sports talk shows 20 years ago. Same with “news” talk shows. Kiper at one time was legit, but I seriously doubt he’s watched 1 minute if film in a loooong time. He has a staff that might do that and he’s simply the mouthpiece.
well said, same here. Exactly. Its been several years for me.

Rayman70

Reaction score
They obviously were very impressed with Liufau and Zimmer has developed some good linebackers in the past.
His training wheels needs to come off QUICK then. Its gonna be all hands on deck, hit the ground running day 1.

zekecowboy

Reaction score

31. Dallas Cowboys (D)​

An organization that’s allegedly “all in” uses its first-rounder on a tackle (Oklahoma’s Tyler Guyton) with tremendous upside but who may or may not be ready to play immediately. And while Dallas needed help in the trenches (second-round DE Marshawn Kneeland, third-round G Cooper Beebe) and potentially filled a hole with third-round Notre Dame LB Marist Liufau, what’s the plan at tailback? Run it back with Ezekiel Elliott? All … in?

Dallas grade was based solely on the fact that no running back was picked in the draft. Nathaniel Peat, Missouri running back is a gamble that may pay off with some knowledge passed on from Zeke to the new running back, or he may be on the practice squad. Time will tell.