Kirk Cousins agrees to deal with Atlanta

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
They are used to Kirk's production at that position.

Fields annual 2500 passing yards doesn't impress them like it does the people at ESPN
Fields never had Justin Jefferson and since when did passing yards make winners? I don’t get how talk can vouch for Trey Lance but frown on Fields as if he can’t get better lol.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
OMG. The Dak extension is going to be nauseating and opponents will laugh.
opponents will laugh? You mean the ones losing to us? Im not a Dak lover, but you are crazy if you think we will be better by getting rid of Dak,... which we cant do anyways.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
They are winning the South.

I don't play fantasy anymore but Kyle Pitts, Drake London, and Bijan are about to go off.

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
opponents will laugh? You mean the ones losing to us? Im not a Dak lover, but you are crazy if you think we will be better by getting rid of Dak,... which we cant do anyways.
Yeah, the terrible teams he beat this year.

plymkr

Reaction score
He’s already made $231,669,486!

Plus whatever he’ll now make from the Falcons!

Boggles the mind!
:omg:
Exactly. Kirk is the ultimate right guy right moment person. I have a lot of respects for Kirk as a person. I really enjoyed the Netflix documentary on QBs. But on the field he’s a stat machine but not a lot of meaningful wins. I’m happy for him and his family but how does a guy get paid that much and not win. To me this is an example of how QB salaries are ruining the league. Lots of stats, big money and poor results. Amazing.

Rayman70

Reaction score
They are still down Kelce and Cox. I wouldn't call them better.
Because I know that they aren't done yet in free agency, that's why I say better. Meanwhile, we seem to be satisfied with going all in with the draft. I'm hoping we make a run at Henry at least. We always start free agency lethargic.

Rayman70

Reaction score
The Vikings are in dire need of a QB. I wonder if they might try to make a push for Dak or Lance? Would Jerry listen at least?

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Atlanta has a McVay-tree offensive coordinator, a McVay-tree quarterback, and the top-heavy skill talent the McVay tree prefers (force a billion balls to Cooper Kupp, force a billion balls to Tyreek Hill, etc).

This could be very fun.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
can we trade Dak to the Vikings? he is definitively better than Cousins.
He has a no trade clause and besides we would be left without a viable starting QB. It’s obvious some of you are just wanting the Cowboys to tank in 2024. :rolleyes: