Kirk Cousins agrees to deal with Atlanta

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
the falcons still not going to win kirk hasnt won anything in his whole time in the nfl

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Well 45 million a year for Kirk, does that help the Cowboys in the Dak contract talks?

MikeT22

Reaction score
Stephen needs to get on the phone with Minn, offer them Dak or Lance in a trade. get it done Stephen!!!
A Dak trade to Minny. Could rival the Herschel Walker trade to Minny. Too bad the guy that made that trade hasn't been around for 30 years.

lwehlers

Reaction score
i do not get this love for cousins that the media is putting out. cousins is just like prescott overpaid and a garbarge stat quarterbacks. he is just like prescott and has not won anything in the playoffs.

Proof

Reaction score
hmmm 45 mil apy sounds a lot better than 60. wonder how much bearing it will have on daks negotiations considering they're so similar

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Factually incorrect.
Wrong....Any GM would take Prescott over Kirk.....by talent....an argument you'd never win. Even Jerry for same money wouldn't even call Cousins in for an interview... I can see not liking Dak for whatever reason. But Cousins over Dak is laughable.

Staubacher

Reaction score
Wrong....Any GM would take Prescott over Kirk.....by talent....an argument you'd never win.
Lol. So you know every GM?
Empty talk and unoriginal. You like Dak and think he's better but the actual facts don't bear that out. But since you know what every GM thinks I concede the argument to you and will purchase a poster.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
hmmm 45 mil apy sounds a lot better than 60. wonder how much bearing it will have on daks negotiations considering they're so similar

Lol. So you know every GM?
Empty talk and unoriginal. You like Dak and think he's better but the actual facts don't bear that out. But since you know what every GM thinks I concede the argument to you and will purchase a poster.
Numbers don't lie. Dak a MVP candidate. Kirk has never been...And put him on this team-with this line. He can't run. Kirk took the hits Dak takes? :facepalm: He'd be on IR every year. You really want to go down this road??? :laugh:Kirk been on 2 or 3 teams same results...failure.... Dak been hog tied with Jerry. I sorta hope he does leave and win a SB some where else. Bet Dallas will still be in their 30th season without a SB. I'm not a BIG Dak fan. Just being honest. I don't think Mahomes could win a SB in Dallas either. Mahomes threw int's all playoffs. His defense just covered for him. Think ours' would had????

Last edited:

Staubacher

Reaction score
Numbers don't lie. Dak a MVP candidate. Kirk has never been...And pput him on this team. He can't run. He take the hits Dak take? He'd be on IR every year. You really want to go down this road??? :laugh:
There's no road. There's a simple look up of their career #s.

You're confusing your bias with facts.

I'm out of this "debate". It's unproductive and repetitive.

Proof

Reaction score
Numbers don't lie. Dak a MVP candidate. Kirk has never been...And put him on this team-with this line. He can't run. He take the hits Dak takes? :facepalm: He'd be on IR every year. You really want to go down this road??? :laugh:Kirk been on 2 or 3 teams same results...failure.... Dak been hog tied with Jerry. I sorta hope he does leave and win a SB some where else. Bet Dallas will still be in their 30th season without a SB.
daks better. but their numbers and shortcomings are practically identical. just curious how the contracts compare

"numbers don't lie" is a bad starting point in this situation lol. also the cowboys line has been better than minny's even at it's worst.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
daks better. but their numbers and shortcomings are practically identical. just curious how the contracts compare

"numbers don't lie" is a bad starting point in this situation lol. also the cowboys line has been better than minny's even at it's worst.
Obviously, you didn't see those vicious hits Dak took all season. Cousins is usually concussed with one hit like that. And for getting hit like that? 60 million is probably not enough for your future mental being. Cousin has never had years like Dak- good wise. Had plenty bad ones though.....