Kirk Cousins agrees to deal with Atlanta

DFWJC

Reaction score
Not sure how it’ll shake out but think Atlanta’s “overall” rest of roster might be better than Minnesota’s at this stage

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
But from reading all the negative Dak threads here I just assumed he was worse or on par with Cousins?
You have some DAK homers and some DAK haters on this board....but if you look at the win/loss record and stats...Kirk Cousins and DAK are very similar....neither can or have ever won in the playoffs

Proof

Reaction score
Obviously, you didn't see those vicious hits Dak took all season. Cousins is usually concussed with one hit like that. And for getting hit like that? 60 million is probably not enough for your future mental being. Cousin has never had years like Dak- good wise. Had plenty bad ones though.....
cousins absolutely has had years like dak “good wise” what are you talking about? his two highest season passing yards are higher than daks best two. i don’t like cousins, but you seem to not know what you’re talking about

reddyuta

Reaction score
He has a no trade clause and besides we would be left without a viable starting QB. It’s obvious some of you are just wanting the Cowboys to tank in 2024. :rolleyes:
not really,i just want a restart with a new QB.Dak sealing has been obvious to everybody and its i dont think we are ever going to go above it to reach the SB or even the Championship game.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
not really,i just want a restart with a new QB.Dak sealing has been obvious to everybody and its i dont think we are ever going to go above it to reach the SB or even the Championship game.
You sound like you’ll take any QB but Dak. The Cowboys would struggle just making the playoffs if you don’t come up with a QB as good or better than Dak. That’s not going to be easy.

Cmac

Reaction score
Kirk has been in the right place & at the right time when money is on the table.......even with recovering from injury now. "You like that!"