Twitter: Kirk Cousins Testing FA (Trey Lance Implications)

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Hopefully they're desperate if he leaves and don't trade up for a QB but will take Lance which will make the Dak story saga be over ASAP!

dogberry

Reaction score
Cousins worth $60 million?

If no, what value does he have?

blueblood70

Reaction score
There is zero chance we'd get more than a 6th for Lance.
ZERO lmao ok nail yourself into corner.. Please do not use words like 0 or never because things do happen... That otherwise somebody couldn't even thought that would happen

Reactions: CWR

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Kirk Cousins on the last leg of his career. I could see Atlanta taking that chance. They need somebody under center until they can develop a guy.

blueblood70

Reaction score
They aren’t trading Lance. They want to see what he has in camp and the preseason.
That's most likely accurate however I can see them if they're offered a fourth which we do not have a fourth in this draft and the front office can get a fourth that's a higher fourth than we traded for Lance they might do it given the fact that we still have Cooper rush on this team and a healthy Prescott never say never things like this happen unexpectedly,,,

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
I don’t think lance is going to Minnesota and if he does it’s for a 5th. I don’t think Kirk’s decision has much correlation to what happens with lance but we will see

Redline360

Reaction score
How is Cousins on his last leg? Before his injury he's been one of the most durable quarterbacks in the league and he takes a beating behind that OL thats been trash for years however improved greatly last year. He was also in the mvp discussion before his injury and was on a roll his last 4 games. Was better then Dak through week 8 with no weapons after JJs injury and tougher schedule to start.

jujoboys

Reaction score
There is zero chance we'd get more than a 6th for Lance.
I'd be happy if we just got our 4th round pick back. I still don't understand why we made that trade. However, Mac Jones has done more in this league than Lance and he only got the Patriots a 6th.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'd be happy if we just got our 4th round pick back. I still don't understand why we made that trade. However, Mac Jones has done more in this league than Lance and he only got the Patriots a 6th.
:lmao:

Mac Jones has done nothing but be bad. Trey Lance has not even had a chance yet in the grand scheme of any playing time.