Kitna to be QB coach, Moore leading candidate for OC

Cannibal_Cowboy

Reaction score
Kellen+Moore+Boise+State+v+Georgia+FKlW0z4m25Il.jpg
So judging by this picture we can see "Offensive Coordinator" is only going to be an insignificant title.
His true job duty is going to be Jerry's drinking buddy.
Looks like he's a fun guy to party with!

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
What this really means is Moore is the only one on staff who would accept the OC position in-name-only. Garrett is now the actual OC. This is Jerry with his "I have put the talent on the field to win, now coach them" mantra. Wouldn't be surprised to see some other offensive coaches flee the building.

Brooksey

Reaction score
Might be applying some pressure to the guy they want in today's game, mis-information campaign being dealt for leverage/urgency. Moore might get named Passing game coordinator, can't see the kid being named OC, I'd be very surprised.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Might be applying some pressure to the guy they want in today's game, mis-information campaign being dealt for leverage/urgency. Moore might get named Passing game coordinator, can't see the kid being named OC, I'd be very surprised.
Many coaches are going with passing game coordinator and running game coordinator, without a true OC. That is exactly what it looks like here.

reddyuta

Reaction score
I have no idea about Moore's competence but i am opposed to him being our OC because it guarantees we will be running JG lame Offense again and we wont get far with that outdated system especially with Dak as the QB.

Fontaine

Reaction score
In all fairness, none of us in reality have any idea how Moore is as a coach, we’re not in the meeting rooms. All I’ve ever heard about Moore is that he’s very intelligent and has a nose for understanding the game at a higher level.

Only time will tell, certainly no one here will.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Isnt this Garretts 3rd time as a playcaller? Maybe 3rd times a charm lol