Kitna to be QB coach, Moore leading candidate for OC

Sasquatch

Lost in the Woods
Reaction score
Jerry needs to act quickly before some other team snatches up Moore, leaving him with a lifetime of unbearable regret at having missed a once in a lifetime opportunity to lock up an up and coming coaching prodigy.

reddyuta

Reaction score
Go******. Are you kidding me.

It's like the front office just doesn't care about the fans.

At least Moore hasn't proven to be a bad playcaller. Garrett has.

This ruins everything,the reason we got Linehan is Garrett sucked at playcalling.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So judging by this picture we can see "Offensive Coordinator" is only going to be an insignificant title.
His true job duty is going to be Jerry's drinking buddy.
Looks like he's a fun guy to party with!
For some reason, this photo reminds me of the movie Waterboy with Henry Winkler as coach Klein drawing plays in a spiral ring notebook.

:facepalm:

StuckMojo

Reaction score
In all fairness, none of us in reality have any idea how Moore is as a coach, we’re not in the meeting rooms. All I’ve ever heard about Moore is that he’s very intelligent and has a nose for understanding the game at a higher level.

Only time will tell, certainly no one here will.

The Dallas Cowboys should not be in the business of having on-the-job-learning coaches. Especially at key roles on the coaching staff!!

AbeBeta

Reaction score
If we do this, I expect a move like we saw with Colombo, bringing in a offensive consultant to help with the transition.

Very interesting to read reports that portray Moore as a rising star. Guess the perception of him around the league differs from that of this board.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
The Dallas Cowboys should not be in the business of having on-the-job-learning coaches. Especially at key roles on the coaching staff!!

How'd that work out with Kiffin, Ryan, Linehan et al. All very experienced coaches.

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
What's that? You guys want Garrett fired?

Yeah? Head Coach Kellen Moore sound good?

Shut the pie hole. G/S/M, Jerry.
that is exactly what Jerry would do..... and then make the equipment guy his QB coach while the waterboy calls the plays

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
pff.gif

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Kitna should have been hired over Moore last year.

You cannot make this crap up..

kumizi

Reaction score
hahahahahahaha

They could hire Carrot Top to be the offensive coordinator and I swear we'd get some "in all fairness, we don't really know if carrot top can or can't be a great offensive mind. some of you may be surprised" posts.

_sturt_

Reaction score
If this happens as purported it might, this is about as dysfunctional a situation as I've seen go down in the time that Garrett has been head coach.

If Moore is better than Linehan, how the hell do you not ALREADY come to that conclusion coinciding with letting Linehan walk?

This is sounding suddenly like they're scrambling... that, whoever they thought they were going to get to replace Linehan is not an option after all, and they're looking at Plans F, G and H at this point.

Hopefully, there's nothing to it.

superonyx

Reaction score
Go******. Are you kidding me.

It's like the front office just doesn't care about the fans.

At least Moore hasn't proven to be a bad playcaller. Garrett has.
Craps bad when I’d rather see Kellen Moore calling plays than JG.