Kliff Kingsbury for HC?

Bluestang

Reaction score
Time for a new thread. JG needs to go and the rest of the clown show we call the offense. Yes this thread may seem premature but you have to be delusional if you think this team will be competive this season.

Kingsbury could be the new McVay if given the talent. This guy is creative and coached very familiar names in the NFL.

I only worry about the defense, but we keep Kris Richards and give him asst HC title and let him run the D.

Kingsbury and Richards could be a good combo.

Let’s discuss.

kumizi

Reaction score
Are you serious? He can't even keep his college program in the top 25.

Ky31

Reaction score
Time for a new thread. JG needs to go and the rest of the clown show we call the offense. Yes this thread may seem premature but you have to be delusional if you think this team will be competive this season.

Kingsbury could be the new McVay if given the talent. This guy is creative and coached very familiar names in the NFL.

I only worry about the defense, but we keep Kris Richards and give him asst HC title and let him run the D.

Let’s discuss.
Interesting thought for sure...what about Lincoln Riley??

Bluestang

Reaction score
Are you serious? He can't even keep his college program in the top 25.

Texas Tech is not a big time school. He’s a native Texan and his offense is the complete opposite of what we have now.

Cowboys_22

Reaction score

Let’s discuss.

He’s got my vote

jchap

Reaction score
He was on the hot seat at Tech... On the plus side he is so dreamy