Kris Richard for head coach!

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
Facts:

• He did such a great job in Seattle, he was allowed to explore further opportunities with other teams, after being with Carrol since the USC days.
  • He helped turn this defense around this year.
  • He gets the most out of his players. Jeff Heath. Nuff said.
  • He's a great evaluator of talent. There's a reason why Jourdan Lewis rides the pine.
  • He calls a great defense. He keeps opposing offenses on their toes.
  • His fiery speeches really rally the troops.

If you don't think Kris Richard is the head coach in waiting, you must not like facts. You're fake news.

Last edited:

snadler

Reaction score
So Jerry doesn’t even trust him to coach these last 3 games, but is handing him the job next season for a defense that has been awful

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
While your facts may be off with how our D has been playing, I'd much rather have him, cut JG and then cut Richard if this doesn't turn. At this point Jerry just needs to go scorched earth this season and fire as it goes. He already neutered everyone in the media,

CowboyChris

Reaction score
I really think JG should be fired today, and Marinelli should be promoted to HC, to ensure they are both gone after this season.

CowboysLegends2

Reaction score
Facts:

• He did such a great job in Seattle, he was allowed to explore further opportunities with other teams, after being with Carrol since the USC days.
  • He's a great evaluator of talent. There's a reason why Jourdan Lewis rides the pine.

If you don't think Kris Richard is the head coach in waiting, you must not like facts. You're fake news.
Maybe work his way into interim owner and GM? He deserves more. Lol. Sarcasm almost got by me too. Almost.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
I have a better idea, fire the entire coaching staff, let Dak calls the offense and Lee the defense. lol

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Facts:

Richard along with Marinelli, and Garrett need to see the exit door. They are not the answer for this team. Bring in whole new regime.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hey, if it means a definitive end to the Garrett era? I'll gladly hand the keys to Richard for the rest of this wasted season.

Who cares? He can't possibly have the team quit worse than they already have.

And again fellas, it means Garrett is gone for certain.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Facts:
  • His fiery speeches really rally the troops.

Very sorry, I came in late in this thread and I can't tell if you are joking with this post. The defense was absolutely terrible last night and has been terrible for weeks, whenever they play a good offense. Chicago was ranked like #17 i think, and they ran over the defense. Surely you were joking.

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
Very sorry, I came in late in this thread and I can't tell if you are joking with this post. The defense was absolutely terrible last night and has been terrible for weeks, whenever they play a good offense. Chicago was ranked like #17 i think, and they ran over the defense. Surely you were joking.

I guess you just don't like facts. We already have the pieces in place. We just need a true leader like Richard. Have you ever heard one of his speeches?