Kris Richard for head coach!

Reaction score
Facts:

• He did such a great job in Seattle, he was allowed to explore further opportunities with other teams, after being with Carrol since the USC days.
  • He helped turn this defense around this year.
  • He gets the most out of his players. Jeff Heath. Nuff said.
  • He's a great evaluator of talent. There's a reason why Jourdan Lewis rides the pine.
  • He calls a great defense. He keeps opposing offenses on their toes.
  • His fiery speeches really rally the troops.

If you don't think Kris Richard is the head coach in waiting, you must not like facts. You're fake news.

If by "turned this defense around" you mean "tanked it into the dirt", then yeah, he turned this defense around.

He may be a better head coach than coordinator,,, but that's a big maybe.

Retro88

Reaction score
Facts:

• He did such a great job in Seattle, he was allowed to explore further opportunities with other teams, after being with Carrol since the USC days.
  • He's a great evaluator of talent. There's a reason why Jourdan Lewis rides the pine.

If you don't think Kris Richard is the head coach in waiting, you must not like facts. You're fake news.

This must be from last year.

quickccc

Reaction score
Very sorry, I came in late in this thread and I can't tell if you are joking with this post. The defense was absolutely terrible last night and has been terrible for weeks, whenever they play a good offense. Chicago was ranked like #17 i think, and they ran over the defense. Surely you were joking.

-and that's why I keep telling people that some stats can be very misleading and it's best to go with your eyeballs test.

- I dunno how Cowboys end up ranking 8th overall in total yards allowed., (16th vs run, and something like 8th vs pass as Fox displayed) but anyone could tell that's definitely not a top 10 defense,
and it's not just a rare bad day.

- and the Bears just don't have a vaunted run game at all, heck, most time they even abandon it, ..but they had an absolute carnival field day vs us ! , ..(as every team tends to do this year)

- For all the hype of his DC resume, and supposed motivational skills, he's lost that unit,... they flat quit on him, ..his sideline rants can't rally or motivate them, they don't believe in him,
and he cannot reach them.

- And as Aikman pointed out, " we do not do anything in pre-snap set that causes confusion or changes what offenses want to do against us."
We are very simplistic, we are not physical, we are a safe-conservative oriented defense,

- the only thing that's changed is we blitz more than Marinelli's version and we play a lot more press-jam man coverage than Marinelli's version.

-But even our blitz design and packages seem so simplistic and they don't disrupt blocking or cause much confusion and get stonewalled stopped most times.

cern

Reaction score
I think our defense stinks. we can't stop anyone on third down. our d-backs have regressed this year. linebacker play has fallen off this year. the playcalling is horrible. I thought he might be the savior last year. i'm all for firing him now.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
He is either playing Jaylon on purpose which make him incompetent or he is being told to play him which makes him Jerry's *****. Either way making him the HC is pointless so go ahead do whatever. I don't care anymore.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Facts:

Nope.

Not buying this, sorry.

But you should apply for his publicist job as he is going to be needing one as he will be looking for a new job in January.

Have you seen our last 4 games?

His defense cannot stop the run. That has been the major reason for our loses.

We continually fall behind by 10-14 points and lose. The offense then as to drop running the ball to catch up.

The pass defense is giving up passes constantly for 1st downs and TDs. The defense can not get off the field.

So we all feel he was a good hire, that has mellowed now.

He will probably be gone when the HC is released.

That's what I see.

:huh:

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
I want to buy the team. The franchise
Well if Jerry is willing to sell it for 5 Billion, and you are short a few dollars you can have us here pitch in and buy some of it. Or for 5 billion, as long as 40,000 of us invest $140,000 each we will be the owners. Lets get it done!

garyv

Reaction score
Facts:

I don't know why. One year ago maybe but I would do this right now and if they start winning than that tells me maybe Richard
was holding back to get Garrett fired. You want know this unless you do it now.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Facts:

EDIT:::: OOOOOOOPS SORRY, DIDN'T CATCH ONTO THE FACT THAT THIS WAS SARCASM UNTIL LATER. MY BAD
--------------------
ats57347_258Troll_spray.jpg

Richard has proven himself to be a phony. He looked competent when he coached 3 future HOF players in the secondary in Seattle. In Dallas, when he needs to coach technique and MAKE players better, this is the result.

DMX690

Reaction score
Fire Clapper today. Name Will Mcckay intern coach. Let the rest of coordinator keep the job and Will will keep the seat warm for the new head coach next season.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Richard should be demoted to coaching the secondary.....at best.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Facts:

I think KRichard is our next DC.

kevinhickey

Reaction score
Facts:

Really! No

JBell

That's still my Quarterback
Reaction score
"Don't mistake activity for achievement."

Giving rah rah speeches and showing emotion doesn't make you qualified to be a HC.