Kurt and I wish you the best of luck...

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Brenda Warner;2324893 said:
Long. I'm hot now. You need to google me.

scary.jpg

brendawarner.jpg

Brenda Warner, seen here in new wig made of bleached buffalo pubes, scares evil spirits out of Kurt's eyes.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Brenda Warner;2324936 said:
Kurt's not worried since you only got to Palmer twice last week and from what I hear, Palmer hasn't even accepted Jesus into his life...no, not the one from Spain.

so you're saying palmer is smart...

i've not accepted jesus in my life either....i'm not that brainwashed....or that stupid.

BigDinAZ

Reaction score
O, and by the way... Demarcus Ware has a sack in 8 straight games!!!

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
mad ****ing respect for you having a creative idea.

Good show man.

We are still gonna wreck you though.

STSINAZ

Reaction score
silverbear;2324931 said:
Exactly what kind of chemicals have you been ingesting these past coupla days??[/QUOTE

What are you talking about? How old are you anyway? Thats right arent you like 60 years old?????????????? You dont understand rap

Brenda Warner

Benched
Reaction score
BigDinAZ;2324950 said:
O, and by the way... Demarcus Ware has a sack in 8 straight games!!!

He hasn't played against the Cardinals in the last eight games, but OK, I'm impressed. By the way, the Cardinals have sacked the quarterback in the last 23 games (or something like that) which happens to be the longest current streak, so I guess you're impressed now too.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Brenda Warner;2324970 said:
He hasn't played against the Cardinals in the last eight games, but OK, I'm impressed. By the way, the Cardinals have sacked the quarterback in the last 23 games (or something like that) which happens to be the longest current streak, so I guess you're impressed now too.

How many times did you sack favre two weeks ago?

I know he had a rough day and Romo should be worried based on that.

Brenda Warner

Benched
Reaction score
theebs;2324971 said:
How many times did you sack favre two weeks ago?

I know he had a rough day and Romo should be worried based on that.

Farve is a sinner and way too old to be playing quarterback in the NFL...oh, wait...nevermind.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Brenda Warner;2324974 said:
Farve is a sinner and way too old to be playing quarterback in the NFL...oh, wait...nevermind.

Brenda... Are you sure you've been 100% faithful yourself?

leinartfunnel.jpg

Brenda Warner

Benched
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2324983 said:
Brenda... Are you sure you've been 100% faithful yourself?

leinartfunnel.jpg
I didn't see any cameras at that party! Damn you Cowboy fan! I'll pray for your soul tonight.

Primetime0201

Benched
Reaction score
Brenda Warner;2324903 said:
That's OK because my heart belongs to Kurt and Jesus.
Hi I am a man of God as well... You on the other hand are not acting like one at all... Or women of God. Before you post you should ask yourself WWJD. Any way good luck this week and I will be praying that no one is injured not that someone is injured and has a speedy recovery.

Brenda Warner

Benched
Reaction score
Romoisgod;2324993 said:
Hi I am a man of God as well... You on the other hand are not acting like one at all... Or women of God. Before you post you should ask yourself WWJD. Any way good luck this week and I will be praying that no one is injured not that someone is injured and has a speedy recovery.

While we're at it, we'll pray you get a sense of humor too, Romoisgod.

Temo

Reaction score
Romoisgod;2324993 said:

WHOOOSH!

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
Romoisgod;2324993 said:

would a man of god break a ten commandment with a forum username.............?

Thou shalt have no other god before me.......................:lmao2:

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Brenda Warner;2324988 said:
I didn't see any cameras at that party! Damn you Cowboy fan! I'll pray for your soul tonight.

Damn? u might want to do a little praying for urself Brenda Warner wannabe....:laugh2: