Kurt and I wish you the best of luck...

Nav22

Reaction score
Yoko, er, Brenda, will you be back here to eat crow after we smash your husband's team?

And if Kurt is benched for Matt Leinart again at some point, will you start mouthing off on the radio again?

cowboyed

Reaction score
Romoisgod;2324993 said:
Hi I am a man of God as well... You on the other hand are not acting like one at all... Or women of God. Before you post you should ask yourself WWJD. Any way good luck this week and I will be praying that no one is injured not that someone is injured and has a speedy recovery.

So Romoisgod.....

2 I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery;
3 Do not have any other gods before me.
4 You shall not make for yourself an idol, whether in the form of anything that is in heaven above, or that is on the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.
5 You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, punishing children for the iniquity of parents, to the third and the fourth generation of those who reject me,

Just sayin'....

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Brenda Warner;2324876 said:
but I'm afraid you're about to get a Cardinal beat down. Don't worry though, we'll pray for a speedy recovery. God Bless.

:troll:

Hostile;2324889 said:
I was curious what was coming when I saw this account.

Curious about what?
You knew THIS was coming, no?

ndanger

Reaction score
cowboyed;2325283 said:
So Romoisgod.....

2 I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery;
4 You shall not make for yourself an idol, whether in the form of anything that is in heaven above, or that is on the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.
5 You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, punishing children for the iniquity of parents, to the third and the fourth generation of those who reject me,

Just sayin'....
A jealous God, that's funny stuff right there. Punishing CHILDREN for the iniquity of parents,well, that's just EVIL.

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
Your alot funnier than most of the Trolls I'll give you that!

Primetime0201

Benched
Reaction score
cowboyed;2325283 said:
So Romoisgod.....

Just sayin'....

I made this account before I was saved... I would like to change the name but don't know how... Besides I don't worship Romo.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Romoisgod;2325393 said:
I made this account before I was saved... I would like to change the name but don't know how... Besides I don't worship Romo.
I can change the name. Shoot me a PM and I'll get it done.

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2324983 said:
Brenda... Are you sure you've been 100% faithful yourself?

leinartfunnel.jpg

HOLY SCHMOLY!!!!

:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

pray for me too Brenda... I need all the help I can get

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Romoisgod;2325393 said:
I thought you would say wwjd was jessica and we all know what she does.:p:

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
lane;2324947 said:
so you're saying palmer is smart...

i've not accepted jesus in my life either....i'm not that brainwashed....or that stupid.

You've definitely not lived long enough to have seen D Thomas played.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Romoisgod;2324993 said:
Hi I am a man of God as well... You on the other hand are not acting like one at all... Or women of God. Before you post you should ask yourself WWJD. Any way good luck this week and I will be praying that no one is injured not that someone is injured and has a speedy recovery.

You gotta be kidding me.

You're supposed to ask WWJD before you post?

LOL....

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Brenda Warner;2324893 said:
Long. I'm hot now. You need to google me.

Brenda, just a question, hun.

Do you know the environmental impact of Lee Press-on Nails?

fortdick

Reaction score
Romoisgod;2325393 said:

Good for you! I am always glad when someone professes their faith.

This whole thread mocking God kinda makes me uncomfortable. I enjoy humor as much as anyone, especially satire, and this is funny, but.......

When it turned to questioning God, I think it has gone too far.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I agree with FD. I think it's time to stop the religious discussion/jokes now. :cool: