Kurt and I wish you the best of luck...

cowboyed

Reaction score
Romoisgod;2325393 said:
I made this account before I was saved... I would like to change the name but don't know how... Besides I don't worship Romo.

Good grief you don't worship Romo but you have the romoisgod user name. Ok then Jeffrey Dahmer must have been a vegetarian. By the way where there is a will there is a way regarding changing your user name.

I am not mocking your beliefs or making light of you being saved. You are happy to have found it, I am happy to have lost it. To each his own whatever your religion, spirituality including humanism.

I know I am being a little arsy about it but what you have equivocated is flat out contradictory. Since you are a little wayward like the rest of us then surely you must be a true Cowboys fan. So all is forgiven.

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score
Primetime0201;2324993 said:
Before you post you should ask yourself WWJD.

http://img388.*************/img388/164/7832jackebaywwjdcloseuplz6.jpg

Brenda Warner

Benched
Reaction score
TwoDeep3;2325473 said:
Brenda, just a question, hun.

Do you know the environmental impact of Lee Press-on Nails?

It's significant, but I'm not using as much Aqua Net Extra Super Hold hairspray anymore, so I figure I'm even with the environment.

Primetime0201

Benched
Reaction score
cowboyed;2325510 said:
Good grief you don't worship Romo but you have the romoisgod user name. Ok then Jeffrey Dahmer must have been a vegetarian. By the way where there is a will there is a way regarding changing your user name.

I am not mocking your beliefs or making light of you being saved. You are happy to have found it, I am happy to have lost it. To each his own whatever your religion, spirituality including humanism.

I know I am being a little arsy about it but what you have equivocated is flat out contradictory. Since you are a little wayward like the rest of us then surely you must be a true Cowboys fan. So all is forgiven.

No problem, What you believe does not bother me. Everyone has their own mind for a reason and I chose not to talk politics and religion with my football talk... lol. But just thought I would say that Brenda is giving us all a bad name by praying for injuries.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Brenda Warner;2324876 said:
but I'm afraid you're about to get a Cardinal beat down. Don't worry though, we'll pray for a speedy recovery. God Bless.

:cards:

Cardinals suck !!!!!!!!!!

DallasCowpoke

Fierce Allegiance
Reaction score
I thought there was a rule about making user names, claiming you were an athlete, celebrity or a public figure?

Brenda Warner

Benched
Reaction score
Primetime0201;2325944 said:
No problem, What you believe does not bother me. Everyone has their own mind for a reason and I chose not to talk politics and religion with my football talk... lol. But just thought I would say that Brenda is giving us all a bad name by praying for injuries.

In addition to the numerous charitable organizations we fund, and children we tutor, Kurt and I would love to help you improve your reading comprehension skills. If you read my first post again, it says that the Cowboys are going to get a Cardinal beat down, and that Kurt and I will pray for a speedy recovery. Now, I'm sorry if you construe that to mean that Kurt and I are praying for injuries, but if you do, it appears to me that seventy posts later, you are the only one.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
DallasCowpoke;2326169 said:
I thought there was a rule about making user names, claiming you were an athlete, celebrity or a public figure?

that's for when it doesn't work

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Brenda Warner;2324876 said:
but I'm afraid you're about to get a Cardinal beat down. Don't worry though, we'll pray for a speedy recovery. God Bless.

Figures. The only Card fan in the world and it has access to a PC. Great.......

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
DallasCowpoke;2326292 said:
Is that code for, "We only enforce the rules we feel like enforcing. -Management"?
If you hate it here so much why do you keep logging in? Last I checked no one on the staff had a gun to your head.