Video: Kurt Warner break: Dak Prescott vs Saints

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
we do we even watched the fourth Quarter and can say he played well, I'm wondering why you turned the game off at half to hold your agenda on Dak.

Because slow offensive starts that don’t pick up until the end of games doesn’t give the offense a pass because the box score looks right.

Im sure the super fans will applaud it but nobody else will.

The offense was horrible against the Raiders. I’m glad the stats checked out for you though.

Dak left a ton of plays on the field that day including his horrible pass behind Noah Brown to end the game for us.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Because slow offensive starts that don’t pick up until the end of games doesn’t give the offense a pass because the box score looks right.

Im sure the super fans will applaud it but nobody else will.

The offense was horrible against the Raiders. I’m glad the stats checked out for you though.

I get it, one bad qaurter erases the whole game and one good qaurter doesn't mean anything, those stats lead to a comeback and into overtime..please tell me how they were garbage stats...would so cement how your thinking is.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I get it, one bad qaurter erases the whole game and one good qaurter doesn't mean anything, those stats lead to a comeback and into overtime..please tell me how they were garbage stats...would so cement how your thinking is.

Those stats lead to a loss. Nobody cares about your comeback after a slow start. It’s literally meaningless. Maybe start faster next time. Dallas is 6-0 when they score first.

They were beyond awful on 3rd down against The Raiders. That’s hurts your defense when you’re a 3 and out machine.

aikemirv

Reaction score
I kinda think Kurt just hates the Cowboys because he used to knock Romo as well.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Those stats lead to a loss. Nobody cares about your comeback after a slow start. It’s literally meaningless. Maybe start faster next time. Dallas is 6-0 when they score first.

They were beyond awful on 3rd down against The Raiders. That’s hurts your defense when you’re a 3 and out machine.

Sure man view it how you want, only the bad counts with you..nevermind he did that with his top 2 WR out. Agin its not about facts in this argument its only about your agenda.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I kinda think Kurt just hates the Cowboys because he used to knock Romo as well.

Or.. Hes just showing why a struggling offense is struggling.

Like he says at the beginning of the video.. They look for what went wrong after games and what to improve on.

He’s just reacting like a player / coach and not a fan.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score

Stats are for seeing a problem and if winning is what matters he has a good record this year, so which way you wanna go? If he sucks tell me what it is....BB knows because he lit him up for the best day ever by a QB against him in his house and won...odd thing to bring into this argument.

Gaede

Reaction score
That was a good even-handed breakdown. Dak isn't playing well right now, and we all know it, because we know what he looks like when he is.

I expect him to get it fixed, but still something to keep an eye on. He's rushing things, forcing things, and missing passes he routinely makes.

There's no reason to turn this play into a bigger thing. We know Dak is better and can play better--because we've all seen it. All this 'he can't read defenses' is such BS, because he's disproven that so frequently that play like this, which would be tolerable for most fans, is so noticeable

Sevenup3000

Reaction score
I never said he was leaps and bounds better.

He’s as good as Dak though and maybe even a little better. Especially now that Carr is a better runner than Dak.

You also told us that Andy Dalton would take the Cowboys to levels that Dak can't (I guess you were technically right about that).

Then, when you were clearly made to look foolish after Andy became the starter, COMPLETELY stopped talking about Dallas altogether and pretended like you never made such comments.

You would think after that "analysis" just a couple of months ago, you would stop making moronic evaluations about Dak, but yet here we are.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
OL and poor blocking at all positions needs to improve too.

kramskoi

Reaction score
The
I can't believe how effective Cover 2 has been against teams this season. Not just the cowboys, but in general.

The best offense in teh playoffs is going to be the one that punishes teams for keeping two safeties deep and just accepts the dink and dunk game down the field.
A good reason why this is happening is because we have seen an increasing amount of plays with S11 or 11 personnel. Most of the top teams...Dallas, GB, Rams, Bucs, even Arizona at times want to go after you with the air campaign (Blitzkrieg style)...with running the ball as an afterthought. It is THE reason why the KC offense has been neutered. You know that KC won't commit to the run and then you can sit the safeties back...keep everything in front of you...rush FOUR (if your d-line is stellar) and make them go the long, pot-holed route of penalties, tipped balls and other negative plays. It puts a premium on patience, good reads, penalty avoidance and good ball placement/security.

How do you get teams out of 2 deep? Run...the...damn...football. We saw this in the 90s when teams were trying to limit Harper, Irvin and Novacek. There were times when they simply had to run them out of cover 2. I remember one of Irvin's sideline rants to Emmitt where he told him "we gonna RUN them out their sh##y coverage and then we gonna eat their azzes up!". I so miss that guy (Irvin). He had his off the field issues but he was a damn fire plug on game day.

Last edited:

morat1959

Reaction score
Garbage stats = L!

Gorgon

Reaction score
Im sorry but I’m just not seeing it. Maybe you could give a specific time of the 1 or 2 plays you may be talking about because the majority of these plays are on him.

You’re just doing this thing where you think football is this game where people play under perfect conditions. It’s not. Brady would do fine behind this oline.

Our Oline is more than good enough when Tyron Smith is in the game.
Compare any five TB pass plays with any five of ours. Check out the pockets.

Gorgon

Reaction score
The
A good reason why this is happening is because we have seen an increasing amount of plays with S11 or 11 personnel. Most of the top teams...Dallas, GB, Rams, Bucs, even Arizona at times want to go after you with the air campaign (Blitzkrieg style)...with running the ball as an afterthought. It is THE reason why the KC offense has been neutered. You know that KC won't commit to the run and then you can sit the safeties back...keep everything in front of you...rush FOUR (if your d-line is stellar) and make them go the long, pot-holed route of penalties, tipped balls and other negative plays. It puts a premium on patience, good reads, penalty avoidance and good ball placement/security.

How do you get teams out of 2 deep? Run...the...damn...football. We saw this in the 90s when teams were trying to limit Harper, Irvin and Novacek. There were times when they simply had to run them out of cover 2. I remember one of Irvin's sideline rants to Emmitt where he told him "we gonna RUN them out their sh##y coverage and then we gonna eat their azzes up!". I so miss that guy (Irvin). He had his off the field issues but he was a damn fire plug on game day.
I miss Emmitt, but I miss Travis Frederick even more on this team. When we had a healthy Smith, Frederick, Martin and Collins, it didn't matter who was at LG, we could pretty much run all day.

phildadon86

Reaction score

If the Raiders had no PI calls for them that game. I wonder what their 3rd down conversions would have looked like.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
If the Raiders had no PI calls for them that game. I wonder what their 3rd down conversions would have looked like.

Its not always going to go perfect and with the massive amount of resources we’ve spent on offense people should be praising what this defense has done instead of blaming them for anything.

All things considered our defense has been fantastic and nobody should point fingers at them for the job they have done.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Its not always going to go perfect and with the massive amount of resources we’ve spent on offense people should be praising what this defense has done instead of blaming them for anything.

All things considered our defense has been fantastic and nobody should point fingers at them for the job they have done.
I am not blaming the defense at all. The 85 bears would have gotten torched if the zebras were calling a PI anytime someone was near a WR. Thats my point lol