Kurt Warner Breaks Down Dak and the Offense

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Might want to give it a view. It’s not pro Dak I know you guys hate that.
200w.gif

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
If the video is Dak positive, I know someone who is going to use the video every chance he gets. Otherwise, Kurt will be a hack if he isn't showering Dak with praise.
Do you realize how stupid this is to say out loud? You're doing the exact same thing you're crying about lol.

"I don't know what it is, but if it is positive about Dak, it is bad."

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If the video is Dak positive, I know someone who is going to use the video every chance he gets. Otherwise, Kurt will be a hack if he isn't showering Dak with praise.
yeah I wanted to go through the comments to see how Dak based it is, or is it showing a true synopsis of our dreaded offense

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Thanks for the share, Kurt is probably the best in the business right now at breaking down offensive film. Its really tough to take some of these higher level concepts and talk them through to the average viewer that makes it extremely easy to understand and he never seems to fail there.

Seems like a lot of smaller issues, but no position group is really left unblamed with the offensive issues. Not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing though. Sometimes its easier to fix the obvious hole in your roof than find and patch 10 smaller, slower leaks.