Kurt Warner Breaks Down Dak and the Offense

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
I would have to watch the video, and nope, ain't happening
You don’t even watch it out of fear of hearing something that upsets you?

Yea, you might be the worst one after this feat of internet cowardice.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
You don’t even watch it out of fear of hearing something that upsets you?

Yea, you might be the worst one after this feat of internet cowardice.
You're wrong, I won't watch it because I simply don't care enough. All of us watched the game, we saw how Dak and the offense struggled. I don't need to watch a 51 minute video telling me what I already saw.
But even more so, I don't give a damn what Kurt has to say. If he's showering Dak with praise - golf clap to him. If he's crapping all over Dak - whatever, I don't care. But there are members on this site, one in particular, who focuses on what Kurt says word for word. I don't care enough to waste that much time and energy.

Ring6

StarSchema
Reaction score
When you only have $5.5 million CAP Space invested in your 5 RBs (including Cook on practice Squad) and your Punter and Long Snapper account for $5.0 million of CAP Space there might be a problem. Not to mention our JAG 3rd string QB pulling our CAP down by $5..0 million. We devalued the RB position way to much.
add $6,040,000 dead cap money this year for Zeke from prior contract to the RB total.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
When you only have $5.5 million CAP Space invested in your 5 RBs (including Cook on practice Squad) and your Punter and Long Snapper account for $5.0 million of CAP Space there might be a problem. Not to mention our JAG 3rd string QB pulling our CAP down by $5..0 million. We devalued the RB position way to much.
Actually there were some plays out there where Kurt showed a swing pass open in the flat with a lead blocker that could have been good gains. Dak either didn't see them or whatever, but hopefully it will be pointed out in the film room and we can hit them next week.

J-man

Reaction score
I think Jerry should hire Kurt to be a QB/pass play consultant for the offense.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
I love these videos and Warner is without a doubt an absolute jedi master level expert on how th play QB in the NFL.

Watching that video reminds me of all the other Warner break down videos that he has done on Dak. IMHO when things are straight forward and Dak is asked to make simple reads and simple throws he is extremely effective. As a rookie Dak was a super bowl winning tier QB. This however requires him to run with the ball and it requires a run game.

At this stage he is a good QB that gets taken to the wood shed by talented and prepared defenses.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
I think Jerry should hire Kurt to be a QB/pass play consultant for the offense.
This would be fantastic but it would require a change in QB to make it worth while. Like them or not guys like JG and KM are Warner level QB brains as well. The issue is the QB and what we are trying to get from him.