News: Kyle Pitts’ dad says Jerry will shock the world and take his son

Hardline

Reaction score
Jerry will have to trade up to the 4th overall pick with Atlanta in order to get Pitts.
That's going to cost an insanely high amount of draft capital.
My dreams of getting Pitts was already crushed. This article gives me false hope.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
https://www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/.amp...redicts-tes-dad#click=https://t.co/ypscGz6izI

Does he know something or is he just speculating? The direct quote is that Jerry has “something up his sleeve that's going to shock everyone”.

Fisher is reporting it though the original source is here: https://www.inquirer.com/eagles/kyle-pitts-2021-nfl-draft-philadelphia-20210428.html

Boys and girls, IT’S HAPPENING!!

Look, blokes, I like Pitts as our first pick but moving up could cripple us as far as draft picks.
If you must, Jerry, package Schulze and Gallup to swap 4 and 10. Anything else, bland men, would cost use dearly down the road.
Stay at 10. Pick the BPA. Repeat in rounds 2-7.
Better yet, me boys, send the above mentioned Schulze and Gallup to another team in exchange for a second round pick.
Blimey! The things I say.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's what I'm talking about. This was part of the still only half reported sign and trade of Prescott. Now we know why it hasn't been announced yet.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Jerry will have to trade up to the 4th overall pick with Atlanta in order to get Pitts.
That's going to cost an insanely high amount of draft capital.
My dreams of getting Pitts was already crushed. This article gives me false hope.
TBH, Pitts slipping to 7 could happen. If rumors are true about talking to Detroit about whoever, the framework is already there for a deal

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
Just what we need.... another player mad at Dallas cause we didn’t draft them. Even tho we had no chance or need to draft them.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There is no way Pitts falls to 10. There are 4 teams in front of us that have QBs in desperate need of offensive weapons.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
Jerry hasn't had the guts to "shock the world" in a long, long time.
To go from 10th to 7th overall (which still might not be enough to get him) will cost about a 3rd round pick or more since it could get more expensive since other teams are looking to move up to get into the QB Frenzy

JayNovacek84

Reaction score
Pitts will definitely go in the top 6 and when that happens don't be surprised if we trade down for more 2nd/3rd round picks to bolster our woeful defense.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
It would probably cost next years first to move up to 4 to get him....he’s not worth two firsts....the hype train on this guys is out of control.

The only way to have a shot at getting him is if Atlanta gets out of pick 4 and someone moves up for Fields.

Then Chase at 5.

Jerry Jones just doesn’t do things like this anymore..