Twitter: Kyler Murray and Deandre Hopkins have favorable matchup Week 6

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
The Las Vegas betting line has Ariz. as 2.5 point favorites Monday night at AT&T Stadium. Do not expect an easy time of it, folks! :flagwave:
Our history of games in the last decade with Arizona haven't been anything to feel unbridled confidence in this upcoming contest. :omg:

Last edited:

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
They are both going to be problems Monday nite.
People that havent watched Joy Sticks game, underestimate how dangerous he is when running with the ball.
If there ever was a defense that made Joy Stick Smile, its this Cowboys running with the Bulls D.
Just have to assign a spy for Murray, JS should pull the assignment.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I would hope to see CB getting help over the top on Hopkins. Would not leave him in a one on one. However it will come down to DL being able to stop the run without having to bring up safety.

GORICO

Reaction score

woody to be honest...i could not even watch that report...O'brian was so stupid to give up hopkins to Arizona for so little...that murray kid has such a quick release and hums the ball...the way he deals with being short is backing up more when they hike the ball...and he can wiggle past just about any pass rush....Arizona got a lot of heat 2 years in a row selecting QB first round...but they hit on murray big time..and now murray has the one of the best receivers in game...scary good

GORICO

Reaction score
With our porous defense, they will most likely score a 40 burger by halftime. Dalton will have to play on roller skates.

Little D-- i like how you introduced "facts" to your viewpoint....makes me feel better for sunday game

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Do we give up 30 or 40?

Dalton wants to know how many bags of ice he'll need for his shoulder.

It depends how many TD's he throws. If he throws 6, he will need 2 bags. If he throws 2, as Zeke runs for 4, he will need 1/2 a bag.

GORICO

Reaction score
giphy.gif

big dog--i realize we have had a lot of injuries.....but our defense to take such a drop to either the worst or almost worse of all-time NFL gotta land on coaching....do you think its the new 2-gap defense Nolan is pushing through?...i mean our players look so lost..i dont think Giants is good game to point to turn around because our players on defense know how Garrett works offense...plus they got 34 put on them ...except for t.o.'s.....i just dont know what the issue really is with our defense..is it scheme ...is it players...coaching....bad luck....combination ...how do we fix it...for me ..simplify to one gap scheme they already know how to play

Doomsday101

Reaction score
woody to be honest...i could not even watch that report...O'brian was so stupid to give up hopkins to Arizona for so little...that murray kid has such a quick release and hums the ball...the way he deals with being short is backing up more when they hike the ball...and he can wiggle past just about any pass rush....Arizona got a lot of heat 2 years in a row selecting QB first round...but they hit on murray big time..and now murray has the one of the best receivers in game...scary good

True but outside of Hopkins who has 45 catches which is over twice as many catches than any WR on their team, leads me to think Cowboys best have CB and safety help over the top on Hopkins. No secret of who Murray wants to get the ball too.

GORICO

Reaction score
True but outside of Hopkins who has 45 catches which is over twice as many catches than any WR on their team, leads me to think Cowboys best have CB and safety help over the top on Hopkins. No secret of who Murray wants to get the ball too.

doomsday---i hope we can play at least average defense against them

GORICO

Reaction score
The Las Vegas betting line has Ariz. as 2.5 point favorites Monday night at AT&T Stadium. Do not expect an easy time of it, folks! :flagwave:
Our history of games in the last decade with Arizona haven't been anything to feel unbridled confidence in this upcoming contest. :omg:

i am just hoping Arizona has several untimely turnovers like we do

Doomsday101

Reaction score
doomsday---i hope we can play at least average defense against them

As do I, I tend to agree with what one sports writer talked about which was from around the 2nd qrt on the Cowboys blitzed a lot both run blitzes as well as trying to get to Jones and had some success. I think we will see a heavy dose of Cowboy blitzes in this game. Of course if Murray makes us pay we likely will have to back off but Cowboys need to attack on defense and I think the blitz creates an aggressive mindset.