Twitter: Kyler Murray and Deandre Hopkins have favorable matchup Week 6

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Hopkins vs. The Cowboys secondary.

King Kong vs. The Little Sisters lf the Poor
yeah I forgot he was on arizona lol, hopefully dallas will double team him but I doubt it, They tended to let lockett just run around with no
coverage lol.
But yeah hopkins is a problem.
Also murray likes to take off and run, and he might have a good day doing that, well nite since it is a night game.
Arizona is a good team, offensively, but their defense is not so good.
This could be a high scoring game too.

GORICO

Reaction score
GORICO, it was the greatest pain I've experienced in my life. When Fitz scored it was like touching the hem of God's garment. I had never experienced anything in my life, only to have it come crashing down to earth in minutes. I've been a fan for 42 years and I don't know if we'll ever get the chance again.

Card---i can only imagine the pain...dang and if Warner would not have thrown that pick six before half time to Linebacker Harrison i think it was the name but not sure?...but kurt still brought them back and the Cards to me deserved to get a super bowl...after that amazing shootout against Green bay i think it was?..its been 11 years...cant remember name of lineman for Cards who got Rogers to flub a pass and he knocked to the other lineman who ran it in..if i remember right?
i was screaming at the time go Cards....the whole Kurt Warner story of looking like his best years were behind him and then going nuclear when given reins at Arizona that year?....Dallas is my favorite team but i am a big Kyler Murray fan
that guy has such wiggle and a quick release little rocket arm....i remember Cards took flack going back to first round well for another QB and many thought Murray too short for NFL...he is proving them wrong

phillycard

Reaction score
Ahhh, you're talking about Karlos Dansby. What an amazing game. I remember it well because on their first possession Rodgers overthrew a wide-open Greg Jennings. We should have been sent home right there. And I agree about Murray. I'm only hoping our lame coach can get the best out of him and not ruin him.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Murray clearly presents a problem, the guy is 16th in rushing yards. He is a guy who will take off so defense must be aware and be disciplined in their pass rush