Kyler Murray not expect to play w/o a new deal

eternaljester81

Reaction score
Though its totally fine for the Dak homers to shout their praise anytime they want, right?

If #4 would show up in big games maybe there would be fewer people giving him so much grief.

Remind Me what “big games” Murray has shown up for?

John813

Reaction score
Curious on the trade market. Atlanta? Lost out on Watson.

Guess Carolina too along with Seattle

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Remind Me what “big games” Murray has shown up for?

I don't care what games he shows or doesn't show up for - I'm not a Cards fan. But I AM a Cowboys fan and care what games Dak has shown up for. So I say again, if #4 would show up for big games, games like their last playoff game, people wouldn't talk so much crap about him.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I don't care what games he shows or doesn't show up for - I'm not a Cards fan. But I AM a Cowboys fan and care what games Dak has shown up for. So I say again, if #4 would show up for big games, games like their last playoff game, people wouldn't talk so much crap about him.
Myopia is fun! Until it's not.
Still... even when it's not it could still be fun.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
well he had a bad ankle, shoulder, brain, and all the offensive linemen were hurt, the offensive coordinator let dak change the plays to pass, jerry, the defense, WRs, TEs, and special team didn't carry him. so, what you got.

Corso

Reaction score
well he had a bad ankle, shoulder, brain, and all the offensive line was hurt, the offensive coordinator let dak change the plays to pass, jerry, the defense, WRs, TEs, and special team didn't carry him. so, what you got.
Damn. How did this guy get up in the morning?
Oh! Must have been them there boatload checks.
I'd get out for that. Wasn't there some supermodel a few decades ago who famously said she didn't get out of bed unless it was for a million dollar shoot?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Though its totally fine for the Dak homers to shout their praise anytime they want, right?

If #4 would show up in big games maybe there would be fewer people giving him so much grief.

wow such hate, it must consume you and the others.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Damn. How did this guy get up in the morning?
Oh! Must have been them there boatload checks.
I'd get out for that. Wasn't there some supermodel a few decades ago who famously said she didn't get out of bed unless it was for a million dollar shoot?
yeah, it's a miracle he can get on the field carrying all those excuses.

But I guess Tad makes him get out there for his check?

Corso

Reaction score
Average to decent midget QB who still throws a much better ball than Dak and runs more more smoothly..
Lol, was going to say I don't get the rubs rubs, but I see you fixed that.
Right on.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Time for the Cards F.O. to swaller their pride and pay the man. Who are they going to get that's better? Much like the the mistake Jerry made with Dak, they should have extended K.M. last year. Or they can wait until the QB market hits $50M/Year.

Corso

Reaction score
Time for the Cards F.O. to swaller their pride and pay the man. Who are they going to get that's better? Much like the the mistake Jerry made with Dak, they should have extended K.M. last year. Or they can wait until the QB market hits $50M/Year.
So wild that teams are being held hostage by QB's that are just quite good enough to WIN IT while not being able to carry a team, but carrying a team is also a myth.
It is the way of the world now in the NFL.
Get a good one and you keep him. Might not be Great, but good is enough now.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score

Tell ya what.....they better take him serious about sitting out. IF I'm the Cards, I'm making a decision within the next couple of weeks BEFORE the draft. There are a couple of desperate teams out that would probably give up something similar to what the Texans got for Watson.