Signed by Cowboys L.P. Ladouceur re-signed

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
While I know the majority of y'all are under the heavy consternation & studious concern of whether or not this news is found pleasing unto ME,,,well ,pilgrims! I'm here to tell ya,,, That's a rock solid Durn Tootin'& Damn Right I find it of a pleasing nature of fortunate & joyous report
:thumbup::starspin::thumbup:

*rejoice, rejoice ,ye young men of fruitless endeavors & aimless direction while thee can, for the fleeting speed of zestful youth will soon leave yer aimlessly aimed volleys of fruitless endeavors grounded out in the dusts of misspent time in the uselessly acknowledged reality of which it was,,,er,,,if you should live that long,,,ya knowo_O

:starspin:GO-TEAM:starspin:

Angus12

Reaction score
The most overrated player on this roster. Long snappers are a dime a dozen.

#Changemymind
Either you're a fool or just trolling for reaction. Probably both. Just look back at the abyss we went through after Dale Hellestrae left and how our kicking game went to hell, and maybe you'll understand how important he really is.

J12B

Reaction score
Either you're a fool or just trolling for reaction. Probably both. Just look back at the abyss we went through after Dale Hellestrae left and how our kicking game went to hell, and maybe you'll understand how important he really is.

You mean during those years in the 90s where Dallas won 3 superbowls?

I'm not saying he isn't good or reliable. But posters act like he is irreplaceable and if he retired our 2019 season would go down the drain.

Chill out.

Tolstrup

Reaction score
You mean during those years in the 90s where Dallas won 3 superbowls?

I'm not saying he isn't good or reliable. But posters act like he is irreplaceable and if he retired our 2019 season would go down the drain.

Chill out.

2 big mistakes in a season by a replacement could very well cost 1 or 2 games per season, since it would be making 2 more big mistakes than LP is making per season

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Yippee, yay and hooray! We just re-signed the most reliable player on the entire team -- the William Tell of long snappers!:thumbup:

Last edited: