Signed by Cowboys L.P. Ladouceur re-signed

dogberry

Reaction score
Is there a long service league discount against the cap?

Want to thank the zone for learnin me how to spell the long form of quit. In my defense, resign/re-sign wasn't on the ACT.

Pompey-Cowboy

Reaction score
Clearly this hasn't made a splash but L.P.Ladouceur has signed up for another lap of the block. Personally, this just makes me think everything is alright with the world. I know many will not care and think Long Snapper is as irrelevant as it gets but admit it, it will be a bit weird when the day comes that it isn't him filling the role.

Scotman

Reaction score
He's the type of guy you'll discover just how much you need him when he retires.

Londonboy

Reaction score
While I know the majority of y'all are under the heavy consternation & studious concern of whether or not this news is found pleasing unto ME,,,well ,pilgrims! I'm here to tell ya,,, That's a rock solid Durn Tootin'& Damn Right I find it of a pleasing nature of fortunate & joyous report
:thumbup::starspin::thumbup:

*rejoice, rejoice ,ye young men of fruitless endeavors & aimless direction while thee can, for the fleeting speed of zestful youth will soon leave yer aimlessly aimed volleys of fruitless endeavors grounded out in the dusts of misspent time in the uselessly acknowledged reality of which it was,,,er,,,if you should live that long,,,ya know.

:starspin:GO-TEAM:starspin:
Phew, Melon likes it, weight off My mind, goodbye sleepless nights and hello returning appetite.:flagwave:

Last edited:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Phew, Melon likes it, weight off My mind, goodbye sleepless nights and hello returning appetite.:flagwave:
Are you sure it was me? or did you just finally put the boot to Bennie& the jets, as being a speed freak just isn't yer bag,baby!,,,ANYMOREo_O

:lmao:,,,:)

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Clearly this hasn't made a splash but L.P.Ladouceur has signed up for another lap of the block. Personally, this just makes me think everything is alright with the world. I know many will not care and think Long Snapper is as irrelevant as it gets but admit it, it will be a bit weird when the day comes that it isn't him filling the role.

We had some adventures at long snapper between Hellestrae and Ladoceur. My recollection is that after Hellestrae the Cowboys decided putting some money into that position wasn't important since the long snapper doesn't play many snaps, and it came back to bite them. Once we signed Ladoceur there have been no problems.

ksg811

Reaction score
Is there a long service league discount against the cap?

Yes. A player with 4 or more years in the league who signs a 1 year minimum contract with bonuses not exceeding $90k has a cap hit (base salary only) reflecting a 2nd year player. Second year minimum of $645k plus his $90k bonus nets his $735k cap hit, despite his base salary being over a million dollars.