La’el Collins suspended

CWR

Reaction score
I heard it was weed just like Gregory. Came from a sports talk show, he likes
the Cowboys. You get 5 weeks suspension on 2nd weed offense.

So then he failed one and missed one. If that's the case he's a complete moron.

MikeB80

Reaction score
If I worked in the local dfw media when McCarthy steps up to the podium at 5 today I would raise my hand and say coach, It turns out Charlie @#$% Around and Harry High School do work here after all.....

blueblood70

Reaction score
If that's policy and he doesn't have a history then a fine would seem adequate. We must be missing a lot of context.

I cant remember LC failing test in the NFL though??

oh no not Dallas cowboys player..right smh so zekes investigation had the nfl investigator say they recommend no suspension he gets six..

In thus case a fine would suffice oh no 5 games..

we are doomed jinxed coursed i dint know..season starts pretty well now Gallup out a month LC suspended..phack all this!!

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
So much for all these saying things are a changin:facepalm: Guy missed a drug test. Probably knew he'd fail it. Other guard can't stay away from people. Yep. More things change the more they stay the same......

Ren

Reaction score
If our team wasn’t held toghter by duck tape and a prayer we’d be able to absorb stuff like this.
But every time we miss the playoffs by a game or 2 it’s always cause of stuff like this

blueblood70

Reaction score
17 hours ago, we had just taken a lead over the Super Bowl champs on the road on opening night with 1:24 on the clock.

Since then, we lost a no-call OPI, lost our stud WR3 for 3-5 games and lost our stud RT for 5 games.
right we are fracking cursed!!

noletime95

Reaction score
The lack of quality depth on this roster will slowly wilt away is one good trait....the passing game.

Do t worry though, Jerry will be pumping sunshine all week after a close loss in Tampa

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Just a stupid move to get suspended for missing tests.

Of course, if you have nothing to hide, why skip the tests?