La’el Collins suspended

cowboyec

Reaction score
thanx alot goodell.
you hapless,spineless,gutless,no talent swamp-ratt.

Carson

Reaction score
So much for all these saying things are a changin:facepalm: Guy missed a drug test. Probably knew he'd fail it. Other guard can't stay away from people. Yep. More things change the more they stay the same......
But the catch is, they can no longer suspend you for failing a drug test before August 9th.

So if he failed to report, it means he’s been smoking up past the league mandated time frame.

CWR

Reaction score
oh no not Dallas cowboys player..right smh so zekes investigation had the nfl investigator say they recommend no suspension he gets six..

In thus case a fine would suffice oh no 5 games..

we are doomed jinxed coursed i dint know..season starts pretty well now Gallup out a month LC suspended..phack all this!!

I think the reason we're screwed is because it's a second offense. In that case I can't argue for LC. BUT yes the league hates us, Jerry made certain.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
So as it sounds, this happened well before the Bucs game. He appealed to be able to play against the Bucs while the appeal was processing.

But it coming out now that he’s suspended despite the appeal still processing seems to imply that itll not only likely be denied, but also be resolved before LAC.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
There is more to this not adding up. If he fails the test he gets two games. For refusing to take the test he gets 5 games? Something not adding up

Depends on the drug. If you skip they have to assume you’re trying to hide PEDs, which was 4 games in a 16 game schedule, and might be 5 now for 17 games.

817Gill

Reaction score
A lot of holes here, we have no real idea what’s happening here. Missing a test doesn’t result in a suspension let alone 5 games. Something else needs to break news wise.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Everyone knows awesome person Goodell has it in for us. We won't catch a break from this awesome person.

Aven8

Reaction score
There is more to this not adding up. If he fails the test he gets two games. For refusing to take the test he gets 5 games? Something not adding up

Even with a 5th violation according to the above tweet it would only be 4 games. :huh:

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The 5 games is what is throwing me off. I can't think of a time where it was 5 games. Always thought it was 4, but that was after you were in the program and had multiple strikes.

Also, Mr. Massage parlor can technically play this week. That's messed up.