La’el Collins suspended

Bowdown27

Reaction score
This is terrible news. Gallup now collins. The loss is so much worse now.

Carson

Reaction score
Agreed. There’s more to this.

And then you have guys like Watson whom the NFL has taken zero official action on… suspect, to say the least
I’m thinking he’s missed multiple test. Only thing that makes sense

blueblood70

Reaction score
i love all the so called NFL experts, ex nfl coaches, player personal scouts, gms, and wait none of you are that..

yuo all want LC cut contract torn up and hes guilty and should be shamed ..all before al the facts come out ..

then you are so well informed you know for fact that all our depth will suck and you all dont know why TY, steele and knight even made team//

really, in what capacity are you in the nfl again? a bunch of keyboard monkeys getting information from the internet..

if it comes down to covering up ONE OT spot for 3-5 weeks Im betting any of the 3 playing next to Martin and getting help with fair just fine..

as much as you egomaniacal big head keyboard gms think you know something our coaches dont, you know less then squat, you are fans thats it just fan, please get that through your head..

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Even with a 5th violation according to the above tweet it would only be 4 games. :huh:

Here is the actual NFL rule book for missing tests:

Failure to Appear for Testing: The Medical Advisor and Collection Vendor will be responsible for scheduling all tests and for ensuring that Players are notified when individual testing will take place. A Player who fails to appear for required testing without a valid reason as determined by the Medical Advisor will be subject to discipline as set forth in Appendix E

And in Appendix E it says this:

When a Player fails to appear for testing, the Parties, in consultation with the Medical Advisor, will determine the nature of the failure and the degree of the Player’s culpability.

It then goes on to talk about leniencies based on change of address, lack in contact info, incomplete travel schedules, etc.

So it sounds like there’s a sliding scale of punishments depending on how deliberate and iniquitous his actions appeared to be to the nfl.

My wild guess is they were concerned, tried to reschedule and he missed that one too.

Carson

Reaction score
Here is the actual NFL rule book for missing tests:

Failure to Appear for Testing: The Medical Advisor and Collection Vendor will be responsible for scheduling all tests and for ensuring that Players are notified when individual testing will take place. A Player who fails to appear for required testing without a valid reason as determined by the Medical Advisor will be subject to discipline as set forth in Appendix E

And in Appendix E it says this:

When a Player fails to appear for testing, the Parties, in consultation with the Medical Advisor, will determine the nature of the failure and the degree of the Player’s culpability.

It then goes on to talk about leniencies based on change of address, lack in contact info, incomplete travel schedules, etc.

So it sounds like there’s a sliding scale of punishments depending on how deliberate and iniquitous his actions appeared to be to the nfl.
My issue is, if he’s a repeat offender, why is this just coming out now and not before last night

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
My issue is, if he’s a repeat offender, why is this just coming out now and not before last night

I dont think he’s a repeat offender, we’d know that immediately with this scoop. I believe it’s 1 offense, but something about it makes it particularly egregious. Maybe they tried to reschedule and he skipped that too. Or maybe they were tipped off he was taking something and that’s when he skipped

Carson

Reaction score
I dont think he’s a repeat offender, we’d know that immediate. I believe it’s 1 offense, but something about it makes it particularly egregious. Maybe they tried to reschedule and he skipped that too. Or maybe they were tipped off he was taking something and that’s when he skipped
So a first offender should have a fine. Not a five game suspension!! Can’t wait to see this play out

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
So a first offender should have a fine. Not a five game suspension!! Can’t wait to see this play out

Again, that’s if it’s a harmless skip; which based on the suspension it may not have been. The rule book doesn’t say it’s only ever a fine. It says they have to factor in his culpability before proceeding with judgement… and based on the suspension he appears very culpable.