Labor Talks Break Down!!!!!

trueblue1687

Reaction score
Bach said:
The current CBA runs out after the '07 season. But the way it was set up was if a new deal wasn't done prior to March 3 of '06, then new rules would take effect for '06 and '07. Among those rules are the uncapped year in '07, but also included is a provision that makes players have to have 6 years in the league instead of 4 to be a FA during that uncapped year. After '07 the CBA is up and there will most likely be a strike or lockout before '08 until a new deal is in place.

...At least that's what all the soothsayers say. The real truth is: nobody knows if there will be a lockout, a strike, or a cookout in the parking lot prior to the game. Anyway, you basically said the same thing the article said that I posted a link to.

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
While you will find that I am usually always Pro-Labor...I can't help but wonder when enough is enough..these guys have it pretty doggone good... but that may not be the case for long.

I loved the old NFL a lot more than I do the newer version...perhaps with Free agency being pushed back to 6 years it may come close to the old product..