Twitter: La'el Collins cleared to practice

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
But did Collins bribe the trainers to take him off the NFI list?

EDIT: Too Slow.

plymkr

Reaction score
The Cooper trade is right there with it. The value received plus seeing how easily the Browns restructured the deal Dallas said was so oppressive. Then add in the way the WR group looks as of August 10, 2022.

Both are in a tight race though.
My vote is the Cooper trade. I feel that was the worst decision, related to football, this offseason.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
Except his first one as I recall a interview from that camp that said Dallas has the Kitchen! Chicago had the Fridge so Dallas went out and got the whole Kitchen. Or something along those lines.
Yep. Tex Schramm told Jimmy he was fat and going to eat himself out the league. Newton would show up out of condition, be scolded, made to run sprints he could not complete or barely complete, sit out the first 2 weeks of camp, and then TA DA he was in the starting line up for the regular season.

lkelly

Reaction score
More importantly, is his drug test stunt double cleared for action?

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
My vote is the Cooper trade. I feel that was the worst decision, related to football, this offseason.

It was a dumb move. He is still one of the best route runners in football. Ceedee won't be able to shake the double team that Cooper gets.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
The team wanted to get rid of players who are soft, don’t practice, and are emotionally tepid. It is a decision that I like and agree with.

Cooper was the poster boy for that type of player.

They want to become a more physical, tougher team, and I applaud that. If you have to get rid of a good route runner to try to make that happen, then do it. Saving the $ was just a plus.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good for him, I hope he does well there.
We will be fine with Steele as well.

Big_D

Reaction score
It was a dumb move. He is still one of the best route runners in football. Ceedee won't be able to shake the double team that Cooper gets.

lol people still crying about Cooper! It was time to move on! CeeDee will be fine.

Reactions: G2