Twitter: La'el Collins cleared to practice

Blackrain

Reaction score
Lael Collins is garbage. So is Randy Gregory.

I wish they would stop drafting trash like this going forward altogether.

I couldn't agree more I just wonder who is the person that assesses the character of these draft picks.
I got to believe it's Jerry and he misjudges a lot of these guys and they stick it to him

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
Getting rid of Collins was one of the better moves of the offseason. Addition by subtraction. Cap savings and chemistry over the next few years. Steele cant do any worse that Collins did last year. Heck what has Collins done the last 2 years?

He can absolutely do worse. We'll see how good a move it was this year.

youngjerryjones

Reaction score
La'el as talented as he is... you cannot trust him.. guy would rather go fishing than practise and that is just facts... i'd rather have a less talented RT who will be the last out of the building than a player who is supposed to be an enforcer, enforcing the drug test personnel to take a bribe

stinkface

Reaction score
Not sure why this is even under discussion. He is not playing for us.

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
It was a dumb move. He is still one of the best route runners in football. Ceedee won't be able to shake the double team that Cooper gets.

And you know this How ????? Because you love Cooper and his sub 900 yards ?????? Cooper was declining, we decided he wasn't worth the price tag. The same people will cry about paying Dak advocated over paying Amari

Rings a bit hollow don't ya think

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Yawn.

Slow day. Woke up late. Still trying to clear out the cobwebs.

Who's this feller we're talking about again?

Bates

Reaction score

Perfect timing with the "Steele concerns" thread.
Let the Rueage begin
Dumbest move of the off-season.
Played out of position here and will be one of the best G in the AFC protecting one of the new STUD QB in the NFL!

LOL. Think this is the first 5 of 6 replies to this thread. A who's who. Like a signal was sent out.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why is this on the fan zone? I didn't think he still played for the Cowboys.....favoritism?

GINeric

Reaction score
right up there with trading Cooper

So trading a high priced wr who disappears during away games and big games, and withers away in the first quarter when playing against top 10 cornerbacks who clamp him down???

Thats a dumb move??? Well im glad we were dumb enough to part ways with a receiver that even the RAIDERS couldn't use...

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
So trading a high priced wr who disappears during away games and big games, and withers away in the first quarter when playing against top 10 cornerbacks who clamp him down???

Thats a dumb move??? Well im glad we were dumb enough to part ways with a receiver that even the RAIDERS couldn't use...

Cooper didn't throw the ball to himself, a guy named Dak did that, and I've seen boat loads of tape of Cooper wide open yet Dak was throwing somewhere else......Raiders was coached by who again, oh yeah the Clown who was fired and out of the league that many Cowboy fans wanted Jerry to Hire, Gruden