Twitter: La'el Collins leaves practice with medical staff

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
so? once again why do these posts if he walked off he will be fine..do you realize how tough sports are on the body? even working out, running, etc etc these dudes are playing the toughest of them all ..chit happens ding nicks etc etc..gawddang sky is falling folks constantly posting every little incident..
Its hot in Texas in August, just think how much these big boys sweat.
Hoping it was just a dehydration issue.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
not one true report saying this last week was stinger says unclear walked off it means squat..bone to bone has never been substantiated "heard" or Know big difference..he got stinger last week and bet its just that ..they dont go away easy..but hey lets be drama queens..

Bone on bone started on this board and a few people have run with it.

RodeoJake

Reaction score
His career is over. Once you get past 25, your body starts falling apart.

mrmojo

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I just look up that clouds and it appears the sky isn't falling just yet............

AKATheRake

Reaction score
I’m going to say what no one wants to hear. But, he hasn’t looked right. He’s getting beat a lot in preseason and can’t move well anymore.

You're there every practice, detail by detail, making your professional and very qualified assessments aren't you?

:rolleyes::cool: :facepalm::thumbdown:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
tenor.gif

75boyz

Reaction score
I'll reserve the right for later I told you so's but the need for competent backup tackles is a major issue.

I'm not looking for starting caliber.
Serviceable backups that can actually not get beat like a drum ALL game against first team defenders. For 2 games, max 3. That's it.

If they lose their share of snaps, so be it but I really don't think it takes some lifelong offensive line coach's degree to see that the current backups can not be trusted to start.

Leaguewide issue or not, Nyseskhe, Knight and Steele are NOT the answer so they need to start looking elsewhere in a hurry.

jmo

Last edited:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Thus far all I see around here is speculation, since no one knows anything right now we are just to make up crap? Yeah that is real bright.

wecasa

Reaction score
Does anyone know what the injury was last season due to the car accident that did him in? Was it a hip injury? If so look no further than Tyrone Crawford. Dude had a couple of hip surgeries and got moved around repeatedly. I'm afraid the same will be done to Collins.