Twitter: La'el Collins leaves practice with medical staff

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Some on here need tommy John surgery on their brain to keyboard muscles! The synapses aren't working for some

Some on here need an Optorectomy
I will need to clean this up a bit.
That is the procedure that severs the cord from the well, butt, to the eyes, to get rid of their well, their, crappy out look on life, but in this case the team.
:lmao:

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
So glad we did ZERO to secure the tackle position after losing both starters for the entire season last year. Brilliant.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Some on here need an Optorectomy
I will need to clean this up a bit.
That is the procedure that severs the cord from the well, butt, to the eyes, to get rid of their well, their, crappy out look on life, but in this case the team.
:lmao:
Sounds more like an analwhoopingectomy!

nobody

Reaction score
Can we trade Jaylon and a conditional 5th for a journeyman O-lineman? Looks like we're going to need some depth there. It would also be nice to get out from under Jaylon's contract.

Reactions: BAT

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Can we trade Jaylon and a conditional 5th for a journeyman O-lineman? Looks like we're going to need some depth there. It would also be nice to get out from under Jaylon's contract.
It was a stinger. If it were a game he would probably only sit out a few plays or maybe the rest of that possession.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He's dead Jim
OIP.PYXLC6YK0pvJ7cVNji1DegHaHa

ESisback

Reaction score
Reminder that Collins walked off with medical staff a couple weeks ago and came back a day later. Relax.

It seems like the OP was just more of the same: manufactured drama attempting to stress out Cowboy fans…

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
A stinger is going to be one of those things that lingers all year.

just have to hope he doesn’t miss any serious time with it.
Really? I never heard of that. I've had stingers before and an hour or so later just fine.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Really? I never heard of that. I've had stingers before and an hour or so later just fine.

It’s something that can linger. Obviously depending on severity and the ultimate root cause of the stinger. This being the second in two weeks isn’t a great sign.

ya know it’s one of those things he may have to manage and play through pain with. Doesn’t mean he necessarily misses any games.