Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Here we go.
Were are we going?

OIP.6yG87GyXQKt2hANTpxLhNwHaEH

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
:hammer:the loser, haters are really becoming a pain in the butt. I used to think they were cute and naive, now I know they are just miserable and take it out on this board.
Or it is just the way they get their jollies

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LOL.

The starting RT walked off the field with medical staff with what appears to be an injury. How is that not news?

I suppose it's news, but for now, without knowing what the issue is, it's no more than ordinary training camp news because training camp medical staff look at things with players every day. Hopefully it doesn't become bigger news.

quickccc

Reaction score
The 18th he went off with a neck/shoulder injury. Assuming it was the same neck he complained about in the police video back in August/September 2020.

wasn't the issue that forced Collins to miss '2020, more with Collins' hip than it was neck ?

quickccc

Reaction score
Reminder that Collins walked off with medical staff a couple weeks ago and came back a day later. Relax.

Collins actually returned to the practice field (to observe) same day instead of staying in training room.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Just remember this post. He’s given up the 2nd most pressures throughout preseason. Hope I’m wrong but he hasn’t been moving well out there.

Regardless of what you've said previously you're not wrong about Collins. He's been beat like a drum. He has absolutely no kick right now. It's going to be a story all season. The jury is on on whether it's a career thing or he's still coming back from hip surgery, but he looks awful.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Here we go again. Oline injuries part 2. The season ain't even start yet.