Twitter: La'el Collins leaves practice with medical staff

Flamma

Reaction score
I mean it kind of makes sense when you think about how big these dudes are and how much physical contact their body goes through.

It does. But all teams need their starting tackles to get through a season. If they can't do that then it's time to replace them with players that can. Unfortunately Smith and Collins are no longer those players. I wish Dak luck.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Go talk to the man upstairs then because you got anger issues buddy
200.gif

RonWashington

Reaction score
I think the 9 million dollar signing bonus threw off his balance. He's never been the same since.

Tyrone is in year 11 and Collins seems destined to miss chunks of games . I guess it’s too early to target OT as your main concern 2022 draft ?

conner01

Reaction score
It does. But all teams need their starting tackles to get through a season. If they can't do that then it's time to replace them with players that can. Unfortunately Smith and Collins are no longer those players. I wish Dak luck.
Wonder just how many OT in the nfl make it through multiple season without missing games

pasando

Reaction score
Don't worry, before we know it Collins and Smith with be out with injuries (as usual) and Jones' & Co. will get an earful for not drafting Rashawn S. instead of Parsins...