Twitter: La'el Collins on IR

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
On top of not being capable of actual discussion ....

and aside from being unable to post anything other than some variation of “Dak Sucks” ...

and other than the fact you have to try and hijack threads so you can get attention ...

you are also a quitter, so you have no room to criticize anyone. Any person who is so eager to just give up with any adversity is destined to be a loser. Maybe that’s why you are so desperate for attention.
Even if I was in disagreement with you, I'd still say,
:clap::clap::clap:

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Yay, we get to see “Jets game” Dak

Austin was the top healthy WR in the Jets game. Cobb didn't suit up, Cooper played like 3 downs, and Gallup was injured and ineffective.

Collins out too makes for a pretty brutal game for Dak.

Jarntt

Reaction score
It's football. Injuries are the norm. Eagles lost their two best o-linemen for the year. Mac won a super bowl with 13 players on ir. It sucks, but it happens. Conner mcgovern is ace in the hole.
No they didn’t. Brooks may not be better than Johnson or Kielce. Dillard absolutely is not.

Sydla

Reaction score
No they didn’t. Brooks may not be better than Johnson or Kielce. Dillard absolutely is not.

Dillard was most definitely not one of their two best OL but since he was the starting LT, that's a pretty big blow. You could absolutely argue Brooks is one of their two best OL. He's arguably one of the best OGs in football.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
I lean toward Knight. The play against Lawrence improved once he returned to TC practice. I don't know how much, but it was better.

However, I would expect them to start Erving. Hopefully, McMarthy has a quick hook.

Knight wasn't great last year, but didn't seem to be a big problem either. That's pretty good for a rookie. Should only be better this year. Oline in particular usually make a big jump in their sophomore year.

Roster says 314. I'm pretty sure he was in the 300s last year. 5-10 lbs of muscle sounds good to me.

Jarntt

Reaction score
I like Brandon Knight at R.T. Saw him do some good things there last year in spot duty. He is no Collins thats for sure but we can win with him for a few games. Like him better than Erving at right tackle actually.
Isn’t knight also injured.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Oh, he’s a top back but he’s slipped a lot since 2016 and whether you agree or not the stats and every analyst says he’s had a top 5 run blocking O line since his rookie year with the exception of 2017 IIRC when it was 10th.

Whenever he’s had a bad game all I’ve ever seen is how it was the O lines fault yet Barkley, Bell, etc don’t get those excuses and they are running behind some of the worst lines in the league. I would love to zeke run behind the Giants O line for the past two years, it would be an eye opener for a lot of his fan boys. If you think Connor Williams is responsible for him having ~50 yards, how do you think he would do behind 5 guys that are equal or worse than Connor?
So we agree he's a top back. Cool

DanA

Reaction score
Knight is the one I'm hoping replaces Collins temporarily. My second choice would be Williams to RT and McGovern starting at guard. I've watched Erving be a turnstile everywhere he goes and i'm not sure I've seen a single rep of Steele's that I like between College and Senior bowl.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Heath diving like a stiff. Amazing.
Manged to take Awuzie out of the play at the same time.

I have NEVER seen an NFL player take the angles to the football that he does.

What a hideous player and wont miss that guy for a second no matter what garbage we run out there at safety.

After this season is blown because of it, they will finally address it.

That's how Jerry and kid roll.

Rayman70

Reaction score
MM and the new staff are already facing many challenges..and will be tested right from the start. Its truly next man up. Connor McGovern and others may have to all pitch in. Other teams have issues/injuries and adjust. We will now see if their is truly a culture change,game one.

cern

Reaction score
There is zero to suggest that Williams is going to RT. If you have other information, share it factually,

If so, that would be a neat trick since he has not played at tackle since he came into the league.
I clearly said just a guess. Not based on anything. Did you not understand? The coaches have a week to work it out. I'm happy to just speculate.

Rayman70

Reaction score
why are we hanging on to Sean Lee? Can someone explain this? He does us no good on the training table. Dude is slated to miss like 6 games. Gifford is like glass joe at this point, yet we release March AND maybe our camp star in Bernard. Makes no sense.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I clearly said just a guess. Not based on anything. Did you not understand? The coaches have a week to work it out. I'm happy to just speculate.
I know, people get their panties in a wad anytime I have suggested even a hint that Williams should flip to RT. Its blasphemy I guess lol. It just stands to reason he would be good over there.