Twitter: La'el Collins on IR

cern

Reaction score
You know Corso, I wouldn’t feel the need to respond to half these inaccurate idiotic comments about zeke if people actually took the time to read them because if they did they wouldn’t be making those statements. Perhaps you should try it yourself.
Some of us are capable of thinking for ourselves. We don't care about your articles. They are but the fuel for your puerile hatred of zeke. Some of us choose to like the guy. I don't care if that disturbs you. Surely you can fine a more worthwhile cause as your life's dedication.

plasticman

Reaction score
They need too find a way to start their best five healthy guys.

Rams and Seahawks in the first three weeks and we lose Collins......not good. If the coaches can get this team to 2-1 that would be impressive indeed.

cern

Reaction score
I know, people get their panties in a wad anytime I have suggested even a hint that Williams should flip to RT. Its blasphemy I guess lol. It just stands to reason he would be good over there.
I also said just until collins returns. For some here it is a matter of life amd death to be right. For others, it's just a discussion.

cern

Reaction score
Absolutely not. No one who has seen the Eagles play would put Dillard in their top 2 and supposedly he also had a poor camp
I shall defer to your knowledge on the issue. I'm no expert on the eagles personnel.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
If Collins' injury is a short term thing, start Brandon Knight at RT and keep Cam Erving in the swing role.

If Collins is out for an extended period of time, look outside the organization for a replacement. For some reason I'm not comfortable starting Erving.

quickccc

Reaction score
I'd try Williams at RT and McGovern at LG. I think we should get them ready to play week 1

the time to do have tried and experimented with that manuever was earlier in training camp.
IF they could try Williams at center, even with the likes of Tyler Biadasz, and McGovern able to swing to center in a pinch, then
why not try Williams swinging to OT in training camp for emergency purposes as well ?

Lack of experience with McGoven? But as he is a highly regarded OL prospect guy who the McClay were extremely high on
and as a backup sub, you'd love to chance his skill set in ..as Williams flips and fills in at injury emergence OT.

Carson

Reaction score
If Collins' injury is a short term thing, start Brandon Knight at RT and keep Cam Erving in the swing role.

If Collins is out for an extended period of time, look outside the organization for a replacement. For some reason I'm not comfortable starting Erving.

Knight banged his ankle up the other day. May not be ready to go

aria

Reaction score
Some of us are capable of thinking for ourselves. We don't care about your articles. They are but the fuel for your puerile hatred of zeke. Some of us choose to like the guy. I don't care if that disturbs you. Surely you can fine a more worthwhile cause as your life's dedication.
Yeah, that makes a ton of sense. If you want to like someone or support him, ignore the facts. I’d hate to think who else you apply this irrational thought process to.

Are you naive enough to think I wrote the articles myself? Do you think I impersonate zeke on gameday and create my own not so impressive stats? You don’t even know what the articles say because you admitted to having never read them yet you can cast a judgement?

Your ignorance is astonishing but that became undeniable when you said zeke was the best RB to EVER play in the NFL. Anyways, I’ll keep posting my articles and try to inform the uneducated zeke fan boys and you can keep complaining about the articles you never read.

Last edited:

Jfconrow

Reaction score
I feel like this is one of those tricky ways to get more people on the roster.

aria

Reaction score
His peers dont say that so..............yea. Its kinda like when former players used to laugh at fans all time rating of Kobe. You don't matter like you think you do
So stats don’t matter? That’s hilarious because the guy you’re defending said that’s pretty much all that matters yet his stats don’t support him being a top 5 back with the exception of total yards which is more a result of play calling than anything else. Oh the irony...

Not to mention, you can find praise amongst peers with almost every top 10 player. I’m sure I could find more articles with peers praising Barkly, McCaffrey, Henry, Bell...but you and the others in denial wouldn’t read them anyways, right? Just ignore facts and eventually they’ll
go away?