Twitter: La'el Collins update

75boyz

Reaction score

Appreciate this info.

I hope Collins returns to his 2019 form. I do.

But I do not believe Nyseskhe or Steele can hold up against 1st string defenders for a full game.

The counter I guess is to get them some help on that side but as I stated in a previous post I believe that restricts the offense from normal playcalling.

Dak better get his ankles double taped and one of those rib flak jackets to protect his lat strain.

I believe this is gonna compromise the offense greatly and that moving Martin to RT now, rather than later, is the way to go.

In other words,
Not a big believer in McCarthy's plan here.

jmo

75boyz

Reaction score
Appreciate this info.

But I do not believe Nyseskhe or Steele can hold up against 1st string defenders for a full game.

The counter I guess is to get them some help on that side but as I stated in a previous post I believe that restricts the offense from normal playcalling.

Dak better get his ankles double taped and one of those rib flak jackets to protect his lat strain.

I believe this is gonna compromise the offense greatly and that moving Martin to RT now, rather than later, is the way to go.

In other words,

jmo

Jerry: Hey Mike, you're gonna protect my 160 million dollar investment right?

Mac: We sure are Mr Jones, Turnstiles Nyseske and Steele have got this rest assured. You're in Good hands.

And Mr Jones, what's the worst thing that can happen anyway, Dak goes down and we still got Cooper who can run the whole offense just like you said.

Jerry: Yep, you're right Mike. Don't know why I even doubted. I knew there was a reason I hired ya.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
If Collins is out long term the best plan is to move Zack Martin out to right tackle. Connor McGovern can play in Martin's spot since Connor Williams should be activated soon.

That way Steele can be the swing tackle; and I have no idea why Nsekhe is still on the roster.

Nav22

Reaction score
I love how some of you are upset that our backup OTs aren’t very good.

Half the league has garbage at STARTING OT.

Our backups aren’t going to be better than half the league’s starters.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Appreciate this info.

In other words,

jmo
because he cares what you believe, how long have you coached the NFL?

I can easily see one or two injuries' along the line covered up with scheme(chips, doubles etc) and one fact fans gloss over..backups all playing next too each other in PS is NOT the same as one playing to the right of Martin and getting help..

also a fact cam erving was being talked down on all ps last year the first few games revoering from injuries one he got in and played b2b games he became one of our best OL at some stages of the season..wed take cam back in heartbeat yet fans were saying the EXACT thing about him as they are saying about TYN..fans need to stop using words like suck, horrible, worst ever , no way hes goig to be any good , bust,blah blah blah.

let them play first

lastly Collins hasn't been ruled out yet..lets calm down

blueblood70

Reaction score
If Collins is out long term the best plan is to move Zack Martin out to right tackle. Connor McGovern can play in Martin's spot since Connor Williams should be activated soon.

That way Steele can be the swing tackle; and I have no idea why Nsekhe is still on the roster.
you are NOT a coach or player evaluator that why..enough said

Last edited:

cowboyec

Reaction score
last we heard...he's still on track for thursday night.
if not...i think nsekhe will handle business.
just like he did for the bills.

blueblood70

Reaction score
if not this isnt garett i doubt they leave him hanging out to dry without help..one injury you can give help to losing 8-9 OL last year was not possible..

cowboyec

Reaction score
if not this isnt garett i doubt they leave him hanging out to dry without help..one injury you can give help to losing 8-9 OL last year was not possible..
yes.
i don't think mccarthy will pull an "atlanta" like garrett did.
that set Dak back a'bit in my opinion.
he got over it...but garrett did him no favors that game.

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score

Also unavailable - but hopefully for the very short term - are two more starters, tackle La’el Collins (stinger) and safety Donovan Wilson (groin).

Get plan B in action......Collins is out for Thursday

Rayman70

Reaction score
shame on the Team Brass and coaches for straight ignoring his injury woes and counting on him. That was and is foolish.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Trade his *** to the Canadian football for a healthy MOUNTIE!!!!!!!!!!!

8FOR!3

Reaction score
So which reports is correct? “He is expected to” or the “I don’t know”

I think it's an honest answer, they probably really don't know. I don't think there's much rhyme or reason to when that kind of injury comes or goes.

chagus

Reaction score
As one who has experienced pinch nerves in the neck on many an occasion, I can attest that these things come and go almost on their own schedule. As long as he doesn't have any disc damage I think it's minor and not to worry.

Thanks for that bit of info and i hope you're right. GO COWBOYS!!