Twitter: La'El Collins working out for Dallas

Rayman70

Reaction score
good Gawd...I rather we signed 60 year old Peters back when we had a chance to. But who knows, maybe he can offer SOMETHING in a pinch.

Twin928

Reaction score
Anybody trashing this move clearly don’t understand football this mans opened hella running lanes and also we kicked him out to RT WHICH IF I REMMEBER YALL WANT STEELE GONE ACCEPT IT N SHUT UP AT LEAST WERE DOING SOMETHING BEFORE THE PLAYOFFS

blueblood70

Reaction score

look why not we have a bunch of offensive lineman that are dinged up Tyler Smith tyron Smith and steel hasn't been playing that well why not bring in an actual veteran that's been here that may have something in the tank for three or four games?? If the Eagles did this somehow our fan base would be drooling over it I actually think it's a good ad... I mean I bet he's slightly better than edoga..

blueblood70

Reaction score
Interesting.

Cheap depth for Right Tackle/Guard?
Yes he can play both positions and we are very very dinged up and I agree with this move... I never wanted them for a full 17 game but this dude only needs to play three games maybe 4 with the way tyler's foot tyron's back I mean steel has been shaky I mean he could play any of those positions...

mldardy

Reaction score
good Gawd...I rather we signed 60 year old Peters back when we had a chance to. But who knows, maybe he can offer SOMETHING in a pinch.
Every is on here always complaining about us not making any moves now we make one and people like you still whining and complaining. Fans like you are never happy. If the Niners or Eagles made this move you’d be on here praising them and their front office with ‘why can’t the Cowboys do something like this’