Twitter: La'El Collins working out for Dallas

blueblood70

Reaction score
By the time he gets into shape, the season could be over. LOL
not really this is insurance for the playoffs... by the way how do you know he's out of linemen shape??? lineman, who doesn't have to move much just simply has to get back into practice mode you know, get in rhythm with the snap counts and speed off teh snap into his stance..hes a vet,..doesnt need to be in much shape IMHO.

i see Peters always out of shape but plays pretty well in spot duty.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Anybody trashing this move clearly don’t understand football this mans opened hella running lanes and also we kicked him out to RT WHICH IF I REMMEBER YALL WANT STEELE GONE ACCEPT IT N SHUT UP AT LEAST WERE DOING SOMETHING BEFORE THE PLAYOFFS
I am going to go ahead and assume that you know nothing about his time in Dallas. Would recommend you do some research. One of the lowest character / selfish humans we have ever had on this team. A Jerry move all the way that did nothing but hurt the team and now we are willing to revisit the mistake as though it never happened. Madness.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
not really this is insurance for the playoffs... by the way how do you know he's out of linemen shape??? lineman, who doesn't have to move much just simply has to get back into practice mode you know, get in rhythm with the snap counts and speed off teh snap into his stance..hes a vet,..doesnt need to be in much shape IMHO.

i see Peters always out of shape but plays pretty well in spot duty.
I was joking. I have no idea what kind of shape he truly is in. I was basing off of the times he was here and never seemed to be in shape to start the season. Perhaps he has been keeping in shape the whole time he hasn't been playing. We don't really know.......

blueblood70

Reaction score
I was joking. I have no idea what kind of shape he truly is in. I was basing off of the times he was here and never seemed to be in shape to start the season. Perhaps he has been keeping in shape the whole time he hasn't been playing. We don't really know.......
look i was just adding my opinion i don't think Olineman need to be in great shape... like i said i've seen peters and don't think big nate kept himself in great shape, remember all the madden references to his sweat and snickers bars he carried in his pants LOL.

Loso86

Reaction score
Every is on here always complaining about us not making any moves now we make one and people like you still whining and complaining. Fans like you are never happy. If the Niners or Eagles made this move you’d be on here praising them and their front office with ‘why can’t the Cowboys do something like this’
Exactly, half of our fans are bipolar, fake and built to just complain no matter what

Rayman70

Reaction score
Every is on here always complaining about us not making any moves now we make one and people like you still whining and complaining. Fans like you are never happy. If the Niners or Eagles made this move you’d be on here praising them and their front office with ‘why can’t the Cowboys do something like this’
what? U pulled that outta your arse bud. How did u deduce that? I been praising the team after the Detroit win. Supporting MM, Dak etc...and I am hopeful that if we sign Collins, he helps us if needed. I just dont wanna see him at tackle. Things could be worse, we could have ***** up and signed Shaq Leonard. You went "fans like you" on me and you don't even know me or read what I have been posting last few days. Im happy with the team for the most part. 12 wins in 3 years is a great feat. Lets see if we sign Collins. I still liked Peters better. But hes with Seattle.