Lamar Jackson?

Elusiv1

Reaction score
A new age Michael Vick who is a human joystick but is a better passer at 23 than Vick was at 28

Who cares?

You're crazy, go back to bed old man
I'm wide awake brother, not hating on the man but stop with the anointing oil already until he wins a playoff game and proves that he can do it longer then RG3?lol.

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
Lamar is unbelievable, what a season he's having, definitely the favorite for MVP right now. He does have a great defense and coaching staff giving him an advantage that Dak doesn't have.

Dak is truly carrying an entire team + inept coaching staff. If that doesn't fit exactly (and then some) what an MVP is, then I don't know..

Last edited:

Elusiv1

Reaction score
Why start a thread if you don’t care he’s tearing it up?
I'm only screwing around man..The kid is multi talented and i actually appreciate what he's doing but just angry the Dak is getting less love then what he is showing..I'm being a homer!!lol

conner01

Reaction score
A new age Michael Vick who is a human joystick but is a better passer at 23 than Vick was at 28

Who cares?

You're crazy, go back to bed old man
He’s well ahead of Vick as a passer
Everyone knew he could run but the fact he’s developing so well as a passer is really something

Elusiv1

Reaction score
He is another kid that had to overcome a bunch of criticism and doubters. I'm being a homer because i want Dak to get more attention and sometimes wish we had a kid like that with a star on his helmet..

HungryLion

Reaction score
Lamar is a beast. The Bills are kicking themselves. The Jets probably will be too.

pgreptom

Reaction score
I'm wide awake brother, not hating on the man but stop with the anointing oil already until he wins a playoff game and proves that he can do it longer then RG3?lol.

Lamar is already two fold what RG3 was in my opinion. The guy has been sitting out of 4th quarters for a few weeks now. He also doesn't deal with the incompetent Commanders ownership. I truly think he'll be fine. The playoffs are a few weeks away and Lamar will likely be sitting week 1.

Elusiv1

Reaction score
Lamar is already two fold what RG3 was in my opinion. The guy has been sitting out of 4th quarters for a few weeks now. He also doesn't deal with the incompetent Commanders ownership. I truly think he'll be fine. The playoffs are a few weeks away and Lamar will likely be sitting week 1.
I actually think the Ravens are the best team in the NFL at the moment, that kind of *** whippin they gave the Patriots was a Blueprint of what they will do them of they meet again..I don't care if the media says they Patriote lost that game because Bellecheat was studying them and preparing for the playoffs..That style of offense is the Patriote Kryptonite..

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
I said this before the game but I’ll put it here we should use some of the ravens plays. Jar win as an hback and pollard and zeke On the field together. Amari as the safety valve and cooper over the top keeping the defense honest. If you run that up tempo with tons of freedom for daktoaudible it seems deadly