Lamar Jackson?

Elusiv1

Reaction score
Please forgive me as I am a die hard Cowboys fan since the 70's that is cleary pissed off at anyone and anything not wearing a star on their helmet..Carrot and Jerry Jones have built me to be this way with over 25 years of mediocrity and I am not the only one!!lol.. I wake up everyday wanting to smash a couple of golf clubs over Jerry and Carrots heads while i scream "Wake The F up" off the top of my lungs!!lol

silvrNblue

Reaction score
Come on guys I'm only pissed because they never mention Dak and all i hear is Jackson, Mahomes, and Watson for crying out loud..
Oh but contraire, THEY DO MENTION Dak, he's still a bum, not a top elite QB, he's "ok" he's playing "better" and then comes the BUT HE.......

uvaballa

Reaction score
I'm only screwing around man..The kid is multi talented and i actually appreciate what he's doing but just angry the Dak is getting less love then what he is showing..I'm being a homer!!lol
Ok well at least you admit that. Guys get anointed all the time. I remember Cowboy fans saying how much better Baker and Goff were than Dak. Not hearing much of that this year.

EST_1986

Reaction score
I'm wide awake brother, not hating on the man but stop with the anointing oil already until he wins a playoff game and proves that he can do it longer then RG3?lol.
Jackson and Mahomes are completely different stratosphere's than Dak. Watson is a good player but more comparable to Dak.

jrumann59

Reaction score
My belief is a young QB needs to learn the whole passing game. By the time the QB is ready to sign his big 2d contract he ahs to know how to pass, as a QB your legs will not last forever between the bodies around your legs in the pocket and dangers of running, better to have a complete grasp of pro passing than being just an athlete. Athleticism fades "veteran" savy replaces it.

RoboQB

Reaction score
I'm wide awake brother, not hating on the man but stop with the anointing oil already until he wins a playoff game and proves that he can do it longer then RG3?lol.

I'd say he's already surpassed RG3.
Ironically, he's done so partly because of RG3 since he's
Lamar's backup. Griffin has helped Jackson mature as
a QB mostly from experience in what not to do.

gmb1

Reaction score
Come on guys I'm only pissed because they never mention Dak and all i hear is Jackson, Mahomes, and Watson for crying out loud..
I understand and I agree but no reason to hate on the young pup. Besides, they always hate on Dallas. I'm used to it by now. :cool:

Elusiv1

Reaction score
I understand and I agree but no reason to hate on the young pup. Besides, they always hate on Dallas. I'm used to it by now. :cool:
I agree on that brother!!! The young pup is ballin out!! I respect his game and if they play New England in the playoffs i hope they beat the brakes off of them!

kskboys

Reaction score
Jackson and Mahomes are completely different stratosphere's than Dak. Watson is a good player but more comparable to Dak.
Jackson? No he's not. Dak is tons better than Jackson at this point.

kskboys

Reaction score
You guys can make much fun of me later if I'm wrong(Like you wouldn't anyway!!!), but Jackson shows all the signs of a flash in the pan. I want to see sustained success and playoff success first. He was horrific last year in the playoffs, let's see if that improves.