Lamb a no-show with press is unaccountable

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
This team has some serious problems. CeeDee is not one of them. Who cares about the press conference?
His body language was off, as was his play on the field. He was seen on the sideline yelling at Dak... or at least in his direction... and then skipped the PC. Not sayin I'm too worried, but that's a bunch of red flags in a day.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I’m

Well buddy, I’m sure the WR that Jane Slater reported saying Dak panics if his first read isn’t there agreed with me and so does jimmy Johnson and Jason Witten calling him an early read QB do as well..
Who was that receiver?

Plus, seriously, if Dak was only a 1 read passer, why is he about to break all franchise passing records? A only 1 read QB can't do that.

Staubacher

Reaction score
His body language was off, as was his play on the field. He was seen on the sideline yelling at Dak... or at least in his direction... and then skipped the PC. Not sayin I'm too worried, but that's a bunch of red flags in a day.
He sure was kissing Daks behind when they were both getting the bag.

They're both underwhelming

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
This guy was on MP's podcast after last season talking about his bad body language and needing to be more of a leader.

Feels like lip service, because he didn't learn a thing from that last playoff game

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Ask Jane Slater…. She kept it anonymous

Dak is the greatest garbage time stat padder in the history of the game…
Whatever helps you sleep at night. That stat padder is about to break every franchise passing records. M

Plus, Dak is your QB.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This team has some serious problems. CeeDee is not one of them. Who cares about the press conference?
:hammer:Dak shows up, shows his frustration and gets roasted...CeeDee skips it, probably so he wouldn't say anything stupid and gets roasted. This is a passionate sport, the only thing that matters is the flipping score.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
He’s had some drops. He hasn’t looked as sharp as he needs to be, and the lack of training camp is probably why. Or maybe he’s one of those players that after they get paid they lose their focus.

SoBlue128

Reaction score
Get up there and lie your a z z off CD just like the GM/owner does, not to be trite. It’s not a lie if you actually believe your own BS.