Lamb looks like a legit WR with a competent QB

mardwin

Reaction score
He scored a game winning TD last year.

Funny the OL isn't getting blamed for everything.
Funny WR separation isn't a topic.
I don't want to hear these narratives in a week or two.

It has already been established that Dak doesn't make anyone better. In fact he makes both receivers and O-Line worse. Dak throws at the receivers after they are open and not expecting them to be open, that's why we don't see many catches made in stride and there's a perception that they can't create separation. With the o-line Dak holds on to the football longer than Rush and constantly breaks the pocket which lead to more sacks and penalties.

morat1959

Reaction score
It has already been established that Dak doesn't make anyone better. In fact he makes both receivers and O-Line worse. Dak throws at the receivers after they are open and not expecting them to be open, that's why we don't see many catches made in stride and there's a perception that they can't create separation. With the o-line Dak holds on to the football longer than Rush and constantly breaks the pocket which lead to more sacks and penalties.
I believe you have played, coached or scouted the game. Just guessing.

Proof

Reaction score
Good QB's have the skill to make even a pedestrian WR look good. Average QB's don't. For more on this see Romo vs Dak.

see cedric wilson, malik turner, dalton schulz. randall cobb, etc etc y’all just be saying anything

Proof

Reaction score
Funny we dont hear

“he gets no separation!”

“hes a 2 not a 1”

“we shouldve never traded amari!”

“yea the ball was behind him, but thats a catch he has to make!”
i heard those things for a solid game and a half with Rush

khiladi

Reaction score
Imagine how well Amari Cooper would've done with Rush.

I mean Dak, after game 1, couldn’t find Amari all season last year. Then Rush comes in against the Vikings and hits him for 11 REC and the game ending TD.

We kind of already saw it.

It’s like KD with GS in the finals. He was hitting the looks created for him in the offense that Harrison Barnes was bricking, allowing Clev to sag off and defend the perimeter more aggressively..

Proof

Reaction score
Why do we hate our own players? Just a simple question. We won and we should be celebrating our win, not knocking others on the team. That's up to the staff to do.

just some strange guys round here man. i’ll never get it. i have really disliked zeke for awhile now, but i always want him to do well and am happy when he does

leeblair

Reaction score
What he does to the team, you mean like winning games.
No. They win what they win in spite of him.
He doesn't make the team better.
When it's time for him to step up and lead, he chokes and looks for someone else to make a play to get the team moving.
That's why they lose games against tough teams- they have no quarterback.

lqmac1

Reaction score
Funny we dont hear

“he gets no separation!”

“hes a 2 not a 1”

“we shouldve never traded amari!”

“yea the ball was behind him, but thats a catch he has to make!”
Bro and they’re still out here along with the media trying to convince us Cooper clutch ain’t miles ahead of this dude.