Lamb reportedly believes the $33 million per year offer is too low

Flamma

Reaction score
It's really very simple. Lamb has to hold out regular season games or he gets nothing. If they don't pay him, Dallas doesn't make the playoffs. If Jerry is ok with that, don't pay him.

Flamma

Reaction score
And if they do pay him, we get into the playoffs and lose to whoever we play. So why bother??
Well yeah. But in that case, you trade him, right? They have made it clear that is not an option. So I am assuming they are paying him.

jwitten82

Reaction score
...lol....have to agree. CD had one really good year, which was last year. Average out his 4 yrs with the stats.

Dude, asking way more than he's commands. I hope Jerry, sticks it to him. Here's your Cherry Pie Mr DVD.
Lol one good year? The last two years he had over 100 catches.
For the 4 years, he averages 99 catches, 1286 yards, and 8tds. His rookie season is the only season he didn't have 1000 yards receiving or more

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Not to top athletes that have an ego to feed. I don’t blame CD. Jerrah let this drag out. A competent GM would have addressed this months ago, if not last year.
enough already. A competent GM??? How the niners doing with Ayiuk and their tackle? How the Bengals doing with Chase? This is ALL about the player and their agent. The Cowboys have always paid their guys.... ALWAYS. So enough already.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Players are just extensions of their agents. ATP I’d let Dak walk and let Ceedee hold out all he wants. Franchise tag Ceedee next season and get the message across that this front office isn’t soft.
saying this, if I were Lamb I'd drop passes on purpose to show Jerry up

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Lol one good year? The last two years he had over 100 catches.
For the 4 years, he averages 99 catches, 1286 yards, and 8tds. His rookie season is the only season he didn't have 1000 yards receiving or more
usually the contract year players on this team become all world see D-law and others

jwitten82

Reaction score
And yeah I didn't expect Lamb to take the 33 million a year. I dont believe Lamb is better than Jefferson, but their numbers are damn close, and Lamb hasn't missed a game for injuries so you know his agent is using their career numbers for comparison, and to justify at least 36 million